VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Very Disturbing Video About The Va And Claims

Rate this question

Mooshi

Question

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

It was and is much worse than this video would suggest. The OIG report showed that there was evidence of shredding in not one, not two, but 41 out of 57 Regional Offices, showing that shredding was widespread. This is not one or two "bad" employees as the VA suggests, but a real effort by VA management to illegally destroy Vets evidence. How did the VA deal with this? VA management bonuses, of course. When the VA shreds Vets evidence and gets paid for it, is it any wonder they continue it?

http://www.military.com/news/article/2011/vet-organizations-hit-va-executive-bonuses.html

• HadIt.com Elder

First of all this is an old story Kati Couric has not announced news in almost a year. Does not mean it fid not happen in fact they have been caught several times doing stuff like this.

In the end the VA does its thing with the approval of Congress, the Courses and the Administration.

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete is right, This is dust swept under the rug with not much adverse action taken for the crimes committed.

All we can do is keep on keeping on. Folks, I know a lot of you are extremely anxious but do not keep bringing up old historical articles about the VA. This stuff does cause bitterness as well as it should for some. But we need to stay on target and remain focused on the issues at hand.

Besides, What can we do about it? Nothing.

Basser

I was told by a friend a very long time ago to be sure make a copy of everything that I send to the VA and my county VSO also scans everything I give him to send to the VA into his computer. I keep both paper copies and electronic copies on something like three hard drives plus my thumb drive.

Rick.