Change In Ebenefits Status

Rate this question

#1Cavtrooper

Question

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It really depends with your RO (Regional Office). Some are slower than others due to backlog of claims. It also depends on how complicated your claim is. I can honestly say, (being your claim is at the "review of evidence" stage), that it'll go alot faster if you find a good hobby to keep your mind off of it. I'm not trying to be rude, but your claim is in a stage that alot of times takes about a year to get out of that phase and on to the next one. But like I mentioned before, it'll depend on your RO mainly.

Coot

congratulations! we will keep our fingers crossed for you. I looked on e-benefits today and my appeal status isn't listed. Glad you got into it yesterday, maintenance until monday now....

• HadIt.com Elder

I think regardless of Ebenefits Status you get your claim completed and you get your decision when you get it. Ebenefits is not reducing a million claim backlog. You got to have good evidence, a nexus and current disability. If any of those things are lacking it does not matter about the rest. Certain groups want to take an ax to the federal budget. That means getting rid of employees. Unless the VA can do claims without human input it will be slow, slow and slower.

John

• HadIt.com Elder

Why do vets drive themselves crazy checking Ebenefits? Seems until you have the letter in hand it's just waste of time. JMHO