Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Completion Date By Kentucky Windage

Rate this question

MarkInTexas

Question

Well, ePeggy updated today and now shows that my completion date went from January 28, 2013 to July 15, 2012. I guess since we are having fictional completion dates, I will also make up a fictional rating. Therefore, I rate myself 100% with no future appointments. I wonder if they will buy that?

Btw, since eBenefits started displaying the estimated completion dates, this is now my third version. My first estimated completion was October 30, 2012, and I was disheartened a bit when it was bumped back to January, 2013. Now I'm just finding the whole process hilarious. Can I get rated for eBenefits Delerium....at least like 10 or 20%?

At least they did give the disclaimer now, "Your claim is being processed by the Regional Office. We generally process claims in the order received. We recognize that your claim has exceeded the projected completion date and remain committed to completing our review as quickly and accurately as possible. Thank you for your patience."

Anybody else have a third round of completion date changes yet?

Mark

Edited by MarkInTexas

• Answers 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

While waiting for the VA, I've deciding to kill some time by Twittering....or Tweeting....or using Twitter.....oh well......y'all know what I mean......

And well......after about three days of it I have come to the conclusion that a great number of people on there are completely nuts.

I guess I'll go back to staring at ePeggy for a while longer.

Mark

Well since it's a new year, I thought I might give my American Legion VSO a call at the Houston VARO. He sounded swamped when I talked to him. (Must have been a ton of us curious this week as well.) He was polite though, and looked me up.

Basically, he said that from what he could see, my C&p's were done (back in June), and that the VA had everything they felt needed to rate me, and that my file was sitting in the rating section. I asked if it was actually sitting on a rater's desk, and he said that my file was not in the hands of a rater, but in the "waiting" area/section/drawer (whatever they call it) pending somebody picking it up and actually walking over to a desk to review it perhaps.

We'll see how long the waiting to wait status lasts. My completion date still shows 09/29/2012. God love 'em.

Good luck to everybody, and I'll keep you posted.

Mark

Well since it's a new year, I thought I might give my American Legion VSO a call at the Houston VARO. He sounded swamped when I talked to him. (Must have been a ton of us curious this week as well.) He was polite though, and looked me up.

Basically, he said that from what he could see, my C&p's were done (back in June), and that the VA had everything they felt needed to rate me, and that my file was sitting in the rating section. I asked if it was actually sitting on a rater's desk, and he said that my file was not in the hands of a rater, but in the "waiting" area/section/drawer (whatever they call it) pending somebody picking it up and actually walking over to a desk to review it perhaps.

We'll see how long the waiting to wait status lasts. My completion date still shows 09/29/2012. God love 'em.

Good luck to everybody, and I'll keep you posted.

Mark

Sounds like you are really close now bro...hang in there and I hope you get everything you want.