VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Completion Date By Kentucky Windage

Rate this question

MarkInTexas

Question

Well, ePeggy updated today and now shows that my completion date went from January 28, 2013 to July 15, 2012. I guess since we are having fictional completion dates, I will also make up a fictional rating. Therefore, I rate myself 100% with no future appointments. I wonder if they will buy that?

Btw, since eBenefits started displaying the estimated completion dates, this is now my third version. My first estimated completion was October 30, 2012, and I was disheartened a bit when it was bumped back to January, 2013. Now I'm just finding the whole process hilarious. Can I get rated for eBenefits Delerium....at least like 10 or 20%?

At least they did give the disclaimer now, "Your claim is being processed by the Regional Office. We generally process claims in the order received. We recognize that your claim has exceeded the projected completion date and remain committed to completing our review as quickly and accurately as possible. Thank you for your patience."

Anybody else have a third round of completion date changes yet?

Mark

Edited by MarkInTexas

• Answers 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

MarklnTexas,

When you submit documentation to the VA, the VA will review what you sent them. If they already have these documents, they will send what you sent them back to you. First VA will tell you we need this, this and this and when you send them the info they asked, they send it back. Basically, the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing!

Well folks, I checked ePeggy today, and it shows that I moved to "Pending Decision Approval". They are showing that this phase will complete between 02/18/2013 and 03/07/2013, with an actual claim completion date being between 05/13/2013 and 10/10/2013.

I know you can't trust the dates given, because it's all in constant motion either backward or forward, but once again, it is a relief to see some form of eMovement to another stage.

I won't get my hopes up yet, because I know I can get knocked right back down to Gathering Dust. I'm hoping that Pending Decision Approval is a good sign for me though. I'll keep y'all updated as it plays out. Not sure what it means though.

Have a great week.

Mark

Thanks, Cav! I've been waiting about 2 years and 8 months on my initial claim thus far, so we'll see how this goes. I'm not sure what "Pending Decision Approval" actually entails, but I reckon I'll find out soon. Thanks again!

Mark

• HadIt.com Elder

They have to type something to fill the space. Lets look at the Keyboard. Looks like the P and the D and the A are the easiest and quickest letters to type.

Maybe that is what it is???

Just Kidding. Maybe they will move soon.

Basser