VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Frustrating

Rate this question

raidertone

Question

I can't understand why the information on ebenefits in reference to my claim/appeal is not updated periodically. It gets frustrating reading about how much information is available to others while mine sits dormant. The last entry was in April of 2008. VA just says they are backlogged and get many complaints in reference to that. Really? How can they go almost 5 years without updating it? LOL.. I can't help but laugh becausing getting mad doesn't help anymore. Sorry, rant over...smile.png

Tony

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I said in the beginning that ebenefits was just a waste of money. Never have I seen it get updated in a reasonable time. Why it took the folks in Houston 6 months to indicate a SOC and a NOD had been received. Half of the time you can't even log in the other half of the time it takes forever to change to a new page... yep just another va money hole......

Raidertone You've got the right attitude LOL. Just keep laughing. I just keep faxing and laughing. It is absurbed! LMAO It will come one day and hopefully soon. Keep doing your thing and keeping your cool. God Bless

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA waiting game is really the VA dying game. I suppose if Congress can allow victims of Sandy to wait for shelter over their heads in freezing weather they can wait for vets to get old and die waiting for decisions. The whole thing is a disgrace. Every time the Congress allows these things to happen their pay should be cut by 15%. If Congress wanted vets to have their claims adjudicated in a rational time frame it would happen. They don't care one bit and for that they should get the 15% self discount on their stinking pay. The VSO's should not get another nickle as long as they don't scream out against these delays. I am waiting 7 years on my CUE.

I agree John

Hurricane Sandy victims, tho they need/deserve help, what about Vets? Since I put my claim in, in 2002, we have had dozens and dozens of hurricanes, come and go, and guess what? I am still waiting on my benefits, as are a million other Vets.

I was in New Orleans a few weeks ago, and most of that is already rebuilt, at least down town. But...I applied well before hurricane Katrina and I am still waiting.

All of a sudden i got some good news today...letter generator says 40%.

Hey 9 years later they gave me 40% for starters...I'm not complaining or taking anything for granted...god bless

Tony

The VA waiting game is really the VA dying game. I suppose if Congress can allow victims of Sandy to wait for shelter over their heads in freezing weather they can wait for vets to get old and die waiting for decisions. The whole thing is a disgrace. Every time the Congress allows these things to happen their pay should be cut by 15%. If Congress wanted vets to have their claims adjudicated in a rational time frame it would happen. They don't care one bit and for that they should get the 15% self discount on their stinking pay. The VSO's should not get another nickle as long as they don't scream out against these delays. I am waiting 7 years on my CUE.

I'm much younger and less experienced in these matters compared to salty vets like you and Broncovet, and even though my claim has lasted a little under 2years and I hope it won't cross that 2 year mark for a positive outcome, I still cannot rest content with my lot and call this system fair as long as deserving fellow vets like you guys are left in the cold. I think it my duty to agitate and rattle our common chains until justice is served to all, because standing idly by while they do it to you today only serves to set a precedent that might reach to me tomorrow.