VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Non-Combat Ptsd Mdd Psychotic Features Greenramp

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

Well here we are the next day. I skipped my medicine and my urinating went back to normal. I didn't have to get up once. I can't lie I was scared to go to sleep so I went to bed about 12:30. So I got about maybe 3-5 hours of sleep waking up and going right back to sleep. I didn't dream about anything. So my conclusion is that the Wellbutrin on problem that I see it affected me with frequent urination. The mixture of me getting up hour on the hour. Then having nightmares. Was a bad combination. That triggered a panic attack. Ok I had stop taking my muscle relaxers and pain pill so that increased my anxiety. I was starting not to feel right taking all those meds. I do have a peptic ulcer from when I had a alcohol problem when I was about 21-22. So I just started taking the psych meds. So pain urinating every hour and just down right emotional nightmares caused me anxiety to the worst I've ever had in life. I had rage as well as the urge to cry about thoughts of not being loved by family. So last night was a good night. Compared to my last couple nights.

82 airborne..........continue with your treatment and don't give up. You are a blessing to us.......and we are to you. There are plenty of folks here on Hadit who are suffering too.........we can relate....... and if you need to vent this is the place to release it.........................Please take care of yourself.