Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Non-Combat Ptsd Mdd Psychotic Features Greenramp

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

I can't lie I woke up pretty agitated. My claim is in its third year I filed. November 2010. I'm still in the development stage. If you guys could see in my medical records. You would see me going to sick call for injuring my back. Also you will see if you look at that form I posted in this post earlier. My CAPTAIN requesting me psychiatric treatment. I'm not dumb enough to ever go on a rampage and take my re venge on innocent people. I think it's messed up that you can't get a lawyer until you get denied. ALL INJURIES THAT IM GOING THRU ORIGINATED IN THE ARMY. WHY DON'T THE ARMY GIVE LIE DETECTOR TEST JUST TO GET A IDEA IF A SOLDIER IS LYING ABOUT THEIR CONDITIONS. I wonder have anybody else reached two years or more in the development stage. I feel I'm being punished for getting out early after that crash. I WAS SCARED. I CAN'T LIE. AFTER I DODGED THAT BULLET OF GETTING ON THAT AIR PLANE. I WAS LIKE A CONFUSED PERSON. I WAS ACTIN VIOLENT. BELIEVE ME I WOULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN JAIL IF I STAYED IN MY UNIT. RIGHT NOW I FEEL NUMB AND DIZZY. NO IM NOT FEELING VIOLENT JUST MAD WITH DISGUST. My life have no enjoyment. Day by day it's doctor visits and back to my prison. Even tho I'm use to being broke. I wish just one day I could have enough money to treat my daughter to something special. Every holiday while everybody out partying. I have been stuck on this couch alone at home for years. I've sat on this one spot so long it caved in. To this day that spot where I spent thanksgiving Christmas is wore out no seat it's just a hole. I had to vent. This is the only place people will understand what I'm going thru. Last night I wrote to two of my congresswomen I'm not sure which one cover my area also I attempted to write the president and the white house. I know it probably won't do me no good but hey why not try. My little SSDI payment isn't enough to survive. I'm given a life sentence of poverty. I will never have my own house. I will always have to live with some one. I know the va will do like they always have done to me deny deny deny. My whole life have been crap. Since I enlisted. All I wanted was to be a hard core soldier. That red beret felt so good on my head. GOOOD lord. My beret laid perfectly on my head. I had six pack. I did my pt two mile in 11:00 flat. I will never do that again. I'm getting fatter and fatter. Every day it's a new pain generated from my back. From numb feet to hip to groin to feet to stomach where I get pumped full of morphine for a whole day yeeeaaaah chest pain neck pain I haven't been able to completely look right for a month every mourning my back is in spasm. Pain causes most my depression. I have fooled myself to believing the house makes me happy. When I go outside I'm like a vampire going into the light. My eyes hurt from the light. Wow oh wow. I don't know what my future will be but I hope it gets better than this. My biggest enjoyment is fishing oh my GOD I haven't been able to go in three years since my back went totally out. I use to go at least once a week. OOOH well let me get ready for my meeting with my pain management person. I will start my new Prozac medicine tomorrow. I didn't want to have to drive while taking that medicine so imma wait to take it. THANK YOU HADIT.COM FOR ALLOWING ME A PLACE TO VENT. YES TODAY IM DEPRESSED ALMOST TO TEARS. YES A BIG 6'2 270 pound man. :^{

One year ten months. July 7 1992- April 27,1994

Honorable discharge chapter 16-b for bar to re enlistment because of article 15

No separation pay

No rating ever. Just development phase. Claim one in 2001 for back and knees. Requested medical records so I could use for evidence. They denied my claim and never sent my records.

I am just going out on a limb here, but why don't you apply for Sc for tinnitus? You were in the airborne. You say your ears are ringing. 10% isn't much , but it might your foot in the door.

Mike.

I did file I just had three c&p. One for my back and knees. One for tinnitus and one for PTSD. My claim is never going no where. I admit I have wrote some explosive letters that might have caused them to stone wall me. I've done everything. I been reading hadit.com for some years. I just now decided to join in and write about me.

Edited by 82airborne

One year ten months. July 7 1992- April 27,1994

Honorable discharge chapter 16-b for bar to re enlistment because of article 15

No separation pay

No rating ever. Just development phase. Claim one in 2001 for back and knees. Requested medical records so I could use for evidence. They denied my claim and never sent my records.

Thanks for posting this so we know a bit more about your current claim issues.