VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Non-Combat Ptsd Mdd Psychotic Features Greenramp

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

I apologize I had to edit some of this stuff. I said to much. I believe it's genuine kind people hear. But just as well as its kind people. This is the Internet and people will try to harm me for no reason. Some times I be to truthful. So that's why I edited my profile paranoid of strangers. I kinda feel like I should never have wrote my inner feelings. It just felt good to vent. Everybody do not understand. So tomorrow will be another day. Thanx everybody for your kind words and thoughts. You guys really helped me in this short period of time. I actually learned that people that don't know me can show compassion and love. Well I'm not sure where we go from here but once again Thanx

http://www.vetcenter.va.gov/

Remember there is always an exception to the rule and I am sure somebody will chime in

My local Vet center helped me find a good federal job. The vet center was around the corner from my house. I had no clue what they did. I just walked in and asked if they could help me. No one asked if I was a combat vet( which I am ) or if I had a combat related MH issue. That was my experience.

I don't think they will refuse to help any distressed veteran. If they can't help directly, they will probably point the vet in the right direction. JMHO.

Mike.

Thanx for the information. Maybe paranoid feelings is getting the best of me. I'm not sure what to do. I just don't want no problems. I've gotten comfortable. In this room. I don't feel suicidal or homicidal. I'm more light head than any thing. Maybe because I stopped those. Meds. I've been sick chest pains stomach cramps where I got to go to the hospital and get morphine for the whole day. This G.E.R.D. stuff got me breathing funny. Ringing in my ears have me dizzy. My motivation to do anything is at its all time low. Kaiser has me with a appointment for my psych. I'm going to just hang in my room and just follow up with kaiser. It's nice and clean there not to many people. I believe going there will be a easy smooth process. It's a 100% they will not turn me down. Im just keeping it simple. Thanx everybody for talking with me these days.