Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$63,000 In Retro (No Bbe Yet)

Rate this topic

tonio

I seriously doubt it has been transferred to the BVA in DC yet.

That will most likely take around 12-24 months.

JMHO

They for some reason had already moved my contention to the BVA in D.C. but I think it has something to do with the particulars of my claim (Lost Claim 3 Years) at least this is what the V.F.W VSO shows in their system. Nevertheless it will be what it will be now. It's out of my hands and I am thankful and blessed as a result. Have a great day.

God Is So Good!!

congratulations and know youve been blessed.!!!

congratulations and know youve been blessed.!!!

63SIERRA thank you for taking the time out brother. We are all here to uplift and support each other. I thank you for responding and Yes i have been very blessed.

God Is So Good!!

@Tbird Thank you for everything. Here's a prayer I believe we all on hadit could use it's from Joel Osteen enjoy it my friends have a blessed day.

Light Will Come

TODAYS SCRIPTURE

"When darkness overtakes the godly, light will come bursting in."

(Psalm 112:4, NIV)

TODAYS WORD from Joel and Victoria

Anytime you are going through difficult, dark times, know that God already has a plan to bring you through to victory. When you call on His name, when you surrender your circumstances to Him, thats when His light will come forth through the darkness. Notice, its not going to trickle in, its not going to just barely get there. No, like a flood, like the breaking forth of waters, its going to come bursting in!

I believe it means that suddenly, youre going to get well. Suddenly, you will meet the right person. Suddenly, youre able to pay your house off. Our attitude should be, My child may be off course, making poor decisions, but Im expecting a flood of Gods mercy to bring him back. Or, My house has been on the market for a year and still hasnt sold, but Im expecting a flood of favor to cause it to stand out and sell.

In the midst of that difficulty, dont get discouraged. Youre in a prime position to see a flood of Gods goodness. Keep praising Him. Keep thanking Him and stay in faith because His light will break through the darkness!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for being the light of the world. Today I lift my heart to You trusting that Your light will burst forth through the darkness. Thank You for Your good plan to renew and restore me in Jesus name. Amen.

I've had a hard week this week. I was reading through the last few posts and read this. It brightened my spirits and put my mind back on track. Hope all is well with you!

@ infantry10 Just remember you aren't alone in this journey. I know it's hard at times and overwhelming but hang in there. I have a couple surgeries coming up before the year ends it really puts things in perspective that's for sure. If you need more just shoot me a PM. I know how the mental of things can weight you down, Please keep your head up and stay blessed my brother :smile:

God Is So Good!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use