Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$63,000 In Retro (No Bbe Yet)

Rate this topic

tonio

Tonio, I am so very excited for you and your Big Well Deserved Long Over

Sorry, I must have pressed the "post" button.

I was trying to say Congratulations on your Big Well Deserved Long Over Due Win before I pressed post!! Now, you can begin to relax some and let it just "soak in" for awhile. Not giving up is the key here.

You know, God is so good and with him all things are indeed possible! I really enjoy reading your posts and seeing how your faith sees you through all of your ups and also all of your downs.

May God Bless you Tonio,and thank you Sir for your Service!!

Celia

@Lilrob @ChooChoo Thank you so much I feel better !! @John999 Thank you also the appeals process went from 10/2009 until 6/2013 (3 years 8 months) no spouse as of yet but I heard about the DIC situation that sounds like a common practice in which the loved ones are left to stress & fight our fight. I've had ssdi since 6/2007 it only took the VA 6 years to come aboard but I'm glad to have made it to this point seriously. @Buckeye46 Thank you for always being so positive everyday on here I do appreciate that !! My dentist just did four crowns and he noticed I was missing an upper molar in which since I just got my braces off last year he doesn't want my teeth to shift & he said it's needed I'll probably do this outside the VA thanks again Chuck...... God bless you all.

@trailblazer, Thank you & you are so right hadit has an amazing collection of minds that without them I'd still be at the 10% the MEB assigned to me on my honorable (medical) discharge. @Sfcwalk Thank you sir I do appreciate it !! It's a simple slogan but all kind words here truly help me stay uplifted in Gods light so we are all a blessing here to one another !! @mrsrockman Amen & God bless you also such an amazing testimony I enjoyed reading that just now thank you so much.

Wow! I love reading this. Thank u lord for showing favor and I know that you are a just God... That if you would do it for Tonio you would do it for us! Tonio, congrats man i'm sure it's right on time. Big Hug!

@Thadine Thank you & continue to remain positive in your journey because God has his hands on us all. @Pete53 Thank you for always having kind words & motivating others near & far !!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use