Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$63,000 In Retro (No Bbe Yet)

Rate this topic

tonio

Thanks @Carlie unsure.png mine still shows phase 1 lol I guess I should leave ebenefits alone for a while huh ?

Yea, I'd leave it alone for a while . . .

if not, you might start pulling your beard out :-)

@Carlie I have pulled the old beard out several times over thus far but it keeps growing back grey lol so no worries there. @Trailblazer you are correct I call it the vicious cycle lol.

I've finally allowed my mind to relax and now I'm working on each step of this progression so that I can update the rest of the hadit family on my journey. Thanks to all the great people on this site that continue to support and uplift one another without you all and your support I don't know where i'd be right now. God bless you all and have a wonderful day !! wub.png

Gee Tonio,

when I saw your recent post here today,before I read it, my VAOLA paranoia kicked in right away and I was afraid VA had sent you a letter saying their decision was wrong!!!!!

WHEW!!!!!

Dont worry about that!

You have been very generous ,since you joined us, to always congratulate the vets here with their success stories.

As much as we all need evidence and all that stuff, we all need HOPE! and the success stories bring us that.

And as a former member here always said NEVER GIVE UP!

He was right.

I emailed the local VAMC Chaplain yesterday.....a very good long time friend of mine,(also he is Commander, 32 years USN Reserves.Retired ) the same remark, to something we have been discussing...God Is So Good!!!!!

He always says that very exuberantly at least once or twice during our Sunday Chapel services at the local VAMC.

Edited by Berta

Hey Berta no they didn't reverse their decision but it's taken me a few weeks to get my head and emotions wrapped around the decision to move forward but it's hard to not look back esp since they are still deciding my ED issue but that is currently sitting in Stage 1 per the never updated eBenefits lol but I won't complain I can't however stop worrying about it in the end. smile.png I will always continue to try and lift others spirits whenever possible because hadit has been there for me when I didn't have anyone else to talk to or confide in. I am hopeful and prayerful that on this continued journey that we can all continue to teach one another and hold each other up in our time of need.wub.png I got my ID card a week or so ago and I am trying to figure out SDVI / VGLI situations. I don't know how SSDI Medicare and Tricare will all be decided on my behalf I know I have to figure out how all will play out. Any and all comments and suggestions are more than welcome here !!!!e God Bless You All blush.png

Edited by tonio

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use