Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Success Here....

Rate this topic

rpowell01

The Pensacola C&P Doctors are like robots. If it's not in your records then, it never happened. They seem to be on contract by orders from above to ignore anything wrong and to minimize anything obvious. They have no shame.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the person "up top" is doing this and if people don't realize this then there blind eyes. I bet you more than anything that its happening more, than ever, to more vets daily in 2013...

• HadIt.com Elder

These Regional offices can discount all they want.

The BVA and CAVC will look at it differently.

J

• 1 month later...

Nope I am waiting for the hearing date and I am STILL waiting on Dr. Bash's report that I was sure he would have to me by now. I flew up there on July 2nd, he conducted the physical and I flew right back home. Its been almost 60 days and I haven't heard one word from him but I have sent him a GI's report showing they have diagnosed me with Bowel Incontinence due to the spinal injury. Oh well I have been shafted from the C&P Examiner so it is what it is if he doesn't send me the reports, nothing new.

Edited by rpowell01

These Regional offices can discount all they want.

The BVA and CAVC will look at it differently.

J

Jbasser I sure hope you are right. I have practically no hope in Florida. I havent used him YET but my Rep is Jeff Miller.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use