Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Success Here....

Rate this topic

rpowell01

I will let everybody know I was beyond madness yesterday after I opened the Decision Letter, not at the Decision itself but how they manipulated Dr. Bash's report. But I am fine today, mainly after Dr. Bash contacted me late last night and wanting me to fly up there.

I shouldn't have made any threats about that C&P examiner like I did yesterday. She will pay for her lies that she is doing to all these veterans soon enough and I hope my complaint with a Senator will prevail.

For future references, if a medical doctor does a DBQ for you, will the VARO still schedule a C&P exam? I want to avoid any and all C&P examiners at this point....

Edited by rpowell01

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention they did the same thing to me in regards to my IMO from Dr.Bash but your exam will squash all that nonsense @!@! smile.png Your only going to be an hour or so away lol if your here more than a day or so let me know I'll meet up with you.

God Is So Good!!

Well I am meeting Dr. Bash at the airport, he is going to do his thing then I will be waiting for a flight back home.

• HadIt.com Elder

It's not only Bay Pines. The Atlanta VARO also attempts to discount Dr. Bash's IMOs.

(Atlanta is the district headquarters)

Yea Pete53 I am flying up to Maryland around the 3rd of July to have it fixed hopefully. Dr. Bash did tell me to write that Letter for Personal Hearing for Proposed Reduction in Benefits right after I read about it on hadit thanks to Sharon and Carlie....So he wanted me to add in that letter that I will be submitting new additional evidence from my doctor and that my doctor needs 60 days from the stamp date of the letter to review the C&P examiner report and decision letter.

So hopefully he will fix all of this.

tonio what Regional Office was your stuff done at? I have this funny feeling Bay Pines VARO doesn't like him for some reason. If they made their decisions because they don't like him and not on the evidence at hand, I would love for the CAVC to look at this case.

Dr Bash will get your CORRECT measurements and this will

hopefully be enough to rebut the VA C&P examiner or at least

bring the medical evidence into relative equipoise for application

of the BOD.

powell - did you (in your letter) request that no reduction in benefits be made prior

to receipt of additional / new medical evidence and your in person hearing ?

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Carlie, Yes Dr. Bash told me what to write. He also instructed me to tell them that I have more evidence and that my doctor needs 60 days from the date of the letter to be able to submit it. That my doctor needs to review the C&P exam report. This report is pretty darn long, about 100 pages. But he only needs work on the Neck and Back for right now. He can do that in 2 hours which is longer than the C&P examiner took on doing my exam on me. What a joke it was, HAHAHA...

They better not go by the date on the decision letter because its dated June 5 and I received the letter on June 19. That is TWO weeks and there is noway it takes two weeks to send out the decision letter and get to me, it never has. It's right at 3 days and all my stuff I send to them is only 3 days.

Sorry for the misspelled words I just took all my meds not long ago...

EDIT:

I just looked at that Postal Stamp Date, its dated 06/18/2013. So it only takes ONE DAY for it to get to me. I am going to keep this just in case....

Edited by rpowell01

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use