Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Success Here....

Rate this topic

rpowell01

rpowell01 I'm so sorry to hear about you C&P But don't give up your already on the right path. I was denied as well until I went through Dr.Bash. He changed the entire Game for me at the VA due to his expertise. He will shoot holes in that denial and fast please keep us posted on your travels with this one Ok ? I'm praying for you smile.pngsmile.png !!

God Is So Good!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad you contacted Dr. Bash on this........

he is so thorough, that it sounds like the VA parsed his IMO.

If his IMO was done prior to the C & P exam results, make sure you give him a copy of the actual C & P results.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Berta,

Yep, I am going over to Bay Pines tomorrow to hand deliver the Letter of Request for Personal Hearing and to file my NOD. I like stamped copies better than a registered return receipt. And I am going to request a copy of my NOD that I filed in May of 2012 to see if they have it. If they say they don't have it but I have a registered return receipt attached to my copy what do I do then? I have seen how paperwork "magically disappear" by reading these forums so I would like to know a head of time.

And while I am over there I am going to get another copy of the C&P exam because the one I have was given to me one week after the exam. Usually there might be Requestioning on there from the RO to the C&P examiner.

He wants that copy and a copy of my Decision Letter.

BTW I thought Dr. Bash was a Medical Doctor? Well I guess not in the eyes of the VA because they said I was never diagnosed with any Bladder and Bowel Inconsistency and it was Dr. Bash who diagnosed it. I told him about it before I was able to tell my PCP, who still didn't note it. I told my pain management doctor, who didn't note it down. I told him in November 2012 and again in May 2013, both times I my wife was in the room with me. She couldn't believe her ears after I confronted him in May 2013 about it. I asked him why hasn't he did anything about the Bowel issues I have and he said "You never told me"...I told him I did back in November 2012 and then my wife told him that same thing. Then he comes back and says "We only work on one thing at a time"!!!!! So, since they started on my neck they only want to work on my neck. I told him I have MORE urgency with my lumbar spine....

Maybe its time to contact patient advocates office, again. Is that what these doctors want. I had to get on my PCP for NOT ordering any EMGs on my legs while I sat and waited 5 months to have an ESI on my neck. After I told him yesterday that if I can't get any results then I guess I need to contact my Senator he then jumps the gun and orders the EMG. The appointment for that is "I am on the waiting list"....

Can you see why I am a little irate at the moment at everybody and everything? I can't even get quality treatment in a timely matter. Its been 3 years and a 4 week PT on my neck only and a failed ESI are the only two things that has been done, as far as conservative treatment goes. I had to go through Patient Advocates Office just to get the Physical Therapy.

I thought that Bay Pines was bad, Tampa is just as worse, even with the Spine Center there.

Edited by rpowell01

Something just came to mind. I know why the Bay Pines Regional Office has done this. On Dr. Bash's IMO he basically wrote what I could be connected for and what percentage I should be at. This is why they did what they did because Dr. Bash knows more than can ever know and it probably felt like a slap in their face because some non-va doctor is telling them how to do their jobs correctly.

I bet you a paycheck this is what has happened....

• HadIt.com Elder

Sorry to read this. Have you contacted Dr Bash and told him what happened. He should fix it for you.

Good Luck

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Yea Pete53 I am flying up to Maryland around the 3rd of July to have it fixed hopefully. Dr. Bash did tell me to write that Letter for Personal Hearing for Proposed Reduction in Benefits right after I read about it on hadit thanks to Sharon and Carlie....So he wanted me to add in that letter that I will be submitting new additional evidence from my doctor and that my doctor needs 60 days from the stamp date of the letter to review the C&P examiner report and decision letter.

So hopefully he will fix all of this.

tonio what Regional Office was your stuff done at? I have this funny feeling Bay Pines VARO doesn't like him for some reason. If they made their decisions because they don't like him and not on the evidence at hand, I would love for the CAVC to look at this case.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use