Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

#1Cavtrooper

Question

I am compensated at 100% IU. Submitted my employment questionnaire. Ebenefits shows it was received on 10/22/13 and closed on 10/31/13. Does anyone see any problem with this?

Why arrive at the grave relatively unscaithed, rather than to skid in sideways yelling "Holy Crap! What a Ride!"

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Print that page or take a picture of it and file it just in case the RO gets lazy or doesn't see they have it.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Sounds like the VA did their job for a Change. God Bless all of you.

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

I got a letter the first week of Jan saying mine needed sent in no later than Feb 1st. I faxed them the form on Jan 22 (after I called 3 times begging for the form to be sent, but never got it). I called back to make sure they got it and it was in the computer and was told it was. March 1st my check was cut by 2/3 cause VA says their computer system didnt recognize it. Its taken me 9 months to get this taken care of and it still isnt fixed. My advice is, make sure you print that form out every year and send it in certified mail. I dont ever want to see another veteran go through what I've had to deal with over this form. If there's a way for the VA to screw ya (even if you do your part 100%) they will!!! Just please....get them that form!! Good luck to you all!

Thank ya'll for the replies. Yes I sent it certified and got the return receipt. I also faxed the completed form. I was fortunate that the va sent me the form. The claim was opened on 10/22/13 and closed on 10/31/13. I should get something in the mail soon. They called it an "Authorization Review"

Why arrive at the grave relatively unscaithed, rather than to skid in sideways yelling "Holy Crap! What a Ride!"