VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Unbelievable!

Rate this topic

usdart

My job description says I have to be able to 'work well with others' and other words like that in several places.

I am going to look into retirement and see what that brings in. I only have 14 years in so I don't know what FERS pays for that. Looking into all options and doing due dillegence to pave the right path.

Don't I sound smart? Ha Ha fooled ya.

This is FABULOUS news!!!!!

The dependents are eligible now for Chapter 35 Educational Bennies and also CHAMPVA.

I have both and have used these benefits and they are wonderful.

Whatever the SC is,if it causes total disability ,with evidence, they will upgrade to 100%.

Husband was 30% SC for PTSD prior to his death with 2 claims pending at death. He got 100% P & T for PTSD posthumously and also many other posthumous awards. If I add it all up it is about 300 SC I think but it goes to show Evidence is everything.

Dart took the advice he found here, got the buddy statements and the After Action Report to prove his claim,. and his work ,getting those things ,paid off.

WONDERFUL!

The retro might get into your bank account, if you have direct deposit, before the official award letter comes!

ENJOY this victory with something special!!!!!

It is for your sacrifice to our great nation! Thank You!

Edited by Berta

Dart you are the picture of perserverance.!! good to hear !!! now go PARTY LIKE AS ROCKSTAR!!!

i WOULD GO TO WORK AND TELL THEM TO KISS MY ASS, I GOT IT MADE ., HOSS.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use