VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Use David Anaise Md Jd

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

Well I sent him and email on May 11th inquiring about help with a denied claim. I get a call from him on Memorial day, he leaves me a voice mail messaging stating he reaches out on Memorial day to help Veterans, he read my email and could help me with my Claim, that was denied, for PAD secondary to my SC DMII.

So the Dr. sends me forms and contacts to sign, he wants to get my C-File, he wants 20% of my back pay if we win, and if I fire him during the course of his investigation he is entitled to $350.00 an hour for the work he did.

Wow all I wanted was a Nexus letter, it is written on his website he charges $1500.00 for a Nexus letter. I don't mind a person making living but WOW!!

I do not think this is reaching out and helping. So I called him and left him a voice mail message, sent him several emails about all this money he wants, so far he has not gotten back to me

Thanks,

Hugh

Cbaker84, Magnesium2 and anyone else???

did you see doctor david anaise in person to get your IMOs or did you mail him your documents then he reviewed them then he talked with you over the phone??? dr. john ellis did my IMOs i want to say over 2 years ago and the va and my attorney/law firm and set to square up in a travel board hearing in the next few months i hope. i have service connected hearing loss and tinnitus and i have some secondary aggravated conditions would doctor anaise be a good doctor to have complete my IMOs for service connected hearing loss and tinnitus secondary aggravated conditions??? also what are doctor anaise fees....$1500 total for his IMOs and everything even if i have say 5 or 6 secondary conditions?

Edited by dauzzo

He quoted $1,500.00 to me for all conditions that he felt that he could give me an IMO on. That's total. He proposed that I scan/e-mail all documentation to him and he would conduct a review of records and provide an IMO from there. Truthfully not too bad for an IMO from a doctor, who is also an attorney. Now honestly, that was last year, so his prices may have risen, but he was very polite and professional and quizzed me quite a bit on my conditions, what medical evidence I had and what I believed I was basing my service connections upon.

I ended up using the Ellis Clinic in Oklahoma City to obtain a full blown Independent Medical Examination and Opinion report. However, in my case, I felt I needed that. In the event that I need even more evidence, I plan to use Dr. Anaise to obtain an IMO to provide second/third opinions on my own conditions.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Edited by MarkInTexas

I live in the Susquehanna Valley in South East PA. MD and DC are easy drives for me. However I'd like to know is there any Drs in my area closer? Another question, how long a wait to get in to see Dr. Bash? Thanks.

Semper Fi.

Andy

Not sure on the wait time for an appointment for examination. We only talked of a complete records review with a completed IMO based on the records and my interview. He sounded like he would have his reports within just a couple of weeks if I decided to use his office. You might call or e-mail him to see if he sees patients for examinations.

Mark

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2015 at 7:46 AM, Magnesium2 said:

I had a negative C&P report and I knew it was going to be a long fight if things were not brought back into my side of the court. The only thing that could help me was a well written nexus letter. Something that would make a rater think twice.

I used David Anaise for the nexus letter and my claim was granted.

I ended up using Dr. Anaise for 2 more nexus letters. I'll update on the status when complete in the next few months.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use