VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Why Is There A Wounded Warrior Project?

Rate this question

Slowlane

Question

DAV is also doing the 19 dollar a month gets you a blanket gig/ saw a commercial last week. who needs VA when we got blankets ?

• HadIt.com Elder

I think there is a WWP because the VA and American people are too cheap to adequately take care of veterans. I think vets who are in wheelchairs and double amputees etc. should get houses where they can live independently even if it costs a million bucks. They should get all the care they need and screw the price. They have given it all, so they should get it all.

I was really put off by the ads nearly identical to those pleading for starving, third world children.

I'd hope the nation would feel the same and inquire as to why a WW project has to exist.

I'm not dissing the organization and all the good they do, just saying there shouldn't be a need for them.

I will keep donating to WWP as long as the need exists and right now a lot of veterans and their families need WWP to do the things our government has failed to do for them. I totally agree with John999's comments.