• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Claim Is Finished, Award Received.

Rate this topic

onrope

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

Congrats on the ratings, especially right out the gate. Don't ever let zero ratings slide. You are right about the presumptives and I can almost guarantee you were underrated on some of your conditions but thats ok, if you feel you were underrated, if your evidence and regs qualify for higher then NOD the decision, you have a year to file the NOD. Its imperative that you meet the deadline to disagree with the decision otherwise you loose retro. For now enjoy the victory and be thankful for qualifying that high right out the gate. A good victory. With the mental conditions, yeah, unfortunately you will have to deal with some of the pitfalls of the VA medical system, however, the important thing is treatment and concentrating on your health. Be mindful of the VA's shenanigans but utilize them how you need to in order to take care of your health problems. Good luck and congrats again.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r:

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulation!!!

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• Founder

Great news, congratulations.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use