Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Contacted Mr. Mcdonald And The Undersecretary......fast Answer

Rate this question

TiredVeteran

Question

Last week, we contact Mr. Robert McDonald and the Undersecretary. The Underdecretary promptly emailed back. On Friday. The email from her meant the world to Jimmy!!!!! And I thank her from the bottom of my heart.

A decision was made on SATURDAY. With a 18 page or so denial. Haven't got it yet in the mail and really do not know if I can read it.

His Vet Rep is preparing an appeal that she feels strongly will be granted.

At this point in his life, it really concerns me that keeping on with this might be detrimental to him.

The people who have knowingly wronged him will stand before God one day. The ones who have been there and helped will as well.

To all you Veterans and their wives/families...........may your path be blessed.

• In Memoriam

You keep on going. The system is just slow. I hope you have a good VSO. In the mean time use hadit frequently. So many of us know how the system can be to veterans. Just hang in there with us and your VSO.

If you do not understand what was said. Make a copy of the denial and redact all the personal information. Take the redacted version copy and post it here to hadit. With your husbands approval, and people will try to explain it for you in an understandable way.

Heres and Idea.. RIGHT NOW, email sec Mc Donald, and tell him you have been wrongfully denied, and would like intervention by him specifically. Make a list of factual points that can be easily understood, and back up your concerns.

Let the SEC Mc Donald know that your husband wont survive an appeal process.

MANY TIMES THE DENIAL THAT THEY THEMSELVES CONJURE UP, WILL HELP YOU WIN THE CLAIM.

we will help you.

Edited by 63SIERRA

I pray that God sends his angels to affect all involved in the claim to do what is rightous and good, and the simple be made wise, the evildoers be made impotent, those that can see will see and those that can hear,,. hear.

When God answers prayers, and intervene s, nothing can stop the process.

In Gods name I rebuke the cockroaches and rats who make the honorable gaurdians of freedoms lives miserable.

In Jesus name we pray.. AMEN.!!