Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Schedular

Rate this topic

K9MAL

I joined Hadit in 2012 and had been rated at 60% since 2002. Prior to joining I had no idea that some of the issues I had were considered presumptive and tied directly to my military service. As of this morning I received a notice from my bank that a large sum of money had been deposited in my account and jumped right on ebenefits to find out that my rating has moved to 100% schedular!

I haven't received an official letter so I don't know if it's P&T yet but I'm hopeful that it is. I also think the amount of retro that's been paid is far under what it's supposed to be. Will they send a breakdown of how they got their figures or am I just supposed to accept what's been proffered? Do they break it up into payments or is it typically an all at once type of deal?

Without the Hadit members, the information contained within and hours on top of hours of research this wouldn't have been possible. I'll continue to try to help out here as much as I'm able and steer others in the right direction. I hope that each and everyone reaches their destination in the shortest amount of time possible and with the least amount of headaches.

My sincere thanks to anyone and everyone who's helped me along the way!

K9MAL,

Congratulations on your award.

Go to your ebenefits account and click "VA Letters" and then click "Benefits Summary Letter." This letter should show if you are P & T.

Good luck to you.

GP

Go to your ebenefits account and click "VA Letters" and then click "Benefits Summary Letter." This letter should show if you are P & T.

It doesn't state anything about P&T on the letter.

I looked at the disabilities tab and everything that got rated this go around got dated January 2013, when I filed, except my tinnitus which they put as September 2013 for some unknown reason. That last 10% got me to 100% so maybe that's why the pay out was lower than I expected. I'm trying to figure out what would be the right amount but it's confusing to me.

Anyone know who I can contact to change this and find out what's going on?

Thank you for the congrats!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use