VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Schedular. Giving Thanks To The Most High.

Rate this topic

Cannabis

Thank you to all. Even though I didn't comment, I've read alot of what you'all write and I really appreciate the time you've taken to answer questions.

As to the weed ... in my faith, Rastafari, the cannabis is a sacrament. And when someone of any faith uses it, then it becomes apparent why it is sacrament. It has holy power to heal, but only if taken in high enough doses for therapeutic value. At sub-therapeutic doses, it doesn't heal but it does help symptoms.

The VA recognized, in their wording, that cannabis helps deal with symptoms of ptsd and depression, both. The medical and experiential evidence is overwhelming. If you ever read "weed forums" most in the medical forums are actually vets - most taking care of pain, ptsd and depression with cannabis. And VA recognizes that it is secondary to the ptsd and mdd.

Yes, I may get a midmight no-knock some day. but, if i do, i will fight the invaders like we all should. i didn't sign up to fight the enemy, just to be told by bureacrats what plants I can grow. We've been lied to about this plant for years, and it is high time the nonsense ends.

Thank you all again for the kind words.

If The cops show up banging on your door yelling Trooper with a search warrant, just yell.. I havent lost anything,.,. !! haha

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations on your 100% P&T.

I notice a lot of Veterans just this week has had good 100% win's Maybe the backlog is starting to come unwound. lets hope!

..............Buck

This is wonderful news!

You can relax now that the claims ordeal is over!.

Congrats, Wish I could smoke but being in a state were its illegal and working for the feds this is a no, no for me. I truly believe it would help my symptoms and be less intrusive then the meds. The only thing is I don't know if I could smoke something into my lungs.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use