VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A Wonderful Conclusion

Rate this topic

FormerMember

Here's one to warm your heart. Mark began in 99. They ignored his request for an informal claim filing while at the VAMC. He did it in 2001. His VSO forgot to file the VA 9. End of claim in 2006. Start over. Denied all the way to the BVA where he won-as he should have. Then the long road to the proper ratings. I advised him to file only for the Hep C and let the secondaries slide until he got the big banana. Worked just like a charm. SMC S was the goal and we have arrived. Mark just picked up a sweet 69 Corvette to celebrate. https://asknod.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/varo-marks-opus-whats-behind-door-3/

Leave no one behind means what Theresa said it does. More of you should hang around after you win and learn this poker game. It's very rewarding for the advocates.

Yeah, not only rewarding but we need MORE advocates here.....I feel we all are advocates, dont get me wrong, but only a few of us take the time to provide links to regs, to past hadit discussions, and to read the posts carefully....because sometimes the initial post changes with more info, and that can change our opinions and advice as to what to do next.

This is GREAT News Alex!!!!!!

"His VSO forgot to file the VA 9". If he can prove that, along with the decision that shows he succeeded, he can sue that vet rep big time.

My former state rep did that to 2 vets I know of and asked me to help him get out of the crapper.

One vet had an awful claim and the other had a beauty but needed an IMO.

The rep ran the local state vet org. What a dope.

Another win for the good guys. Rock on. AskNod what is your slap count up to now a days? Make sure you switch hands often as not to get tired. Kudos to Mark. Well played.

• HadIt.com Elder

To many of the VSO's are marking time and are useless. My biggest problem is that they give bad information to people who think that they are experts. I think it is the VS's job to help veterans with their claims. It is amazing how adversarial they are.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use