Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro Hearing decision

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Apparently I did not read my DRO decision good enough the first 3 times, but if you read the last page she states that the OGC decision was made with all of the cited evidence in my claim, that cannot be true. They made their decision a week before the engineers report I hired was submited into my claim as new evidence. How can she say all evidence cited in my claim was considered in the decision from the OGC if they never even seen the report it shows the dates when all was submitted and it says she got her answer the 23rd from them but then on the 30th the day she wrote up the decision my new evidence was submitted into my claim? She looked at it the day she wrote her decision and entered it in that day even cited a few things as true but only the bits she used to deny as OGC said to . How can she just use some of the report, if it's all true wouldn't the whole report have to be cited and weighed in? She was nice about deny it saying well there's nothing I can do here but I will help you with the appeal and saying they can approve the things I can't.

So you want to see a copy of my LOD which was approved and signed by my CO my legal XO and my officer in charge of my jag investigation. It was determined after the hearings in Quantico that it was not due to willful misconduct but negligent failure to observe proper safety precautions. It listed all of my faults the speeding dui and seatbelt failure. All this was in 2007. Then 2015 comes and the speeding and seatbelt could be trumped by the recall. The cause of me going off road the police never state but said I had all those violations as well. Police set me up with there engineer for reconstruction and he has said what I have known for the last year that GM is the fact its ignition switch caused my crash. Not excusing my actions I was in the wrong but I didn't let it make me I still picked up NCO in Afghanistan but not easily. My LOD was issued in May 2007.

Are You NODing the MH Denial?

Has your VA Attorney addressed the issue of "Res Judicata," in any way, shape or form?

Semper Fi

15 hours ago, Gastone said:

Are You NODing the MH Denial?

Has your VA Attorney addressed the issue of "Res Judicata," in any way, shape or form?

Semper Fi

Actually I didn't even think about the NOD because I have never thought about it as being a cause of this whole thing I guess the GM defect took my head into a tunnel and that's all I could think about. I haven't said anything about the res to my attorney I thought I would talk to my unit which I did and gave me the number To call at Quantico just to see about this hearing don't need anything just want to know it does exist before I waste my attorneys time. Then I will suggest it along with suggesting the MH which he has said but wanted to take care of this accident first.

I had trouble posting in this topic the other day and asked a moderator to move my reply.

I dont see it here...maybe it is..if so did the reply info help you?

• HadIt.com Elder

Ms berta

I moved this post the other day apparently the move didn't work  must be a tech problem

I'll report it to Ms T

...Buck

This is the paper I just found that says I would receive care from the government for the day of my accident and for future care. Along with a check from my settlement of 132,000. Can't believe I just found this not that I know what to do with it.

editpayoff.jpg