VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Entitlement

Rate this question

Andyman73

Question

Hey, I saw this on Ebennies this morning...I have a current EED NOD in place since last fall, but this morning I saw another appeal that said Entitlement to EED.  What does that mean? 

I need to file for and Increase for my DDD and my lower back pain. 

New claim of upper Radiculopathy secondary to my neck. // and hearing.   

Should some of these be put in at different times?

I need  to know how to file this increase for my mild? degenerative joint disease, right acromiclavicular joint( also claimed as shoulder tendonitis) rated at 10%.SC

DDD cervical spine rated 20%. SC

Lower back Sprain 0%. SC

??? If I had a positive TB tine test while on active duty can I put in a claim in for this???

By the way the Neuro surgery want to operate on my neck and back outside doctor.  The VA been wanted to operate since 2012, I refuse to have surgery then and now. They have taken away the hydrocodone 5 mg w acetaminophen 325mg since they are getting more veterans off of narcotics, but they are not giving me anything else to take it place. The outside doctor have signed the paper that states I am permanent and totally disabled last week.  

Should I file this increase and New claims through eBenefits??

http://community.hadit.com/topic/64723-depression-cp-exam-notes/

Here is where my MH C&P exam can be found, but I must warn you, it won't be easy to read, since it's in a very compressed form, no spacing between lines or paragraphs.  I apologize.  When I downloaded it off the blue button, I chose the wrong format, and now that my home pc is dead, I can't very well go back and make it right. 

20 hours ago, Gastone said:

What's the back story on the EED issue, what do you think the EED should be and why? Is your Direct Deposit account set up to Txt & Email you regarding All Transactions? You'll get the Retro Deposit before an actual Award/Denial Letter and possible SSOC.

The EED is this, in Feb of 06,  I wrote asking for exam for SC for my feet. Got same, also new exams for other already SC issues. Foot exam made findings and DX of various issues, including bilateral pes cavus w/plantar fasciitis.  Decision letter went over all the issues and decisions for each except the feet.  Which was the basis for the exam request to begin with. Fast forward to May 2015, new claim for feet, July exam made near identical findings, and was granted 30% for the bilateral pes cavus w/plantar fasciitis.  I requested the EED to 02/06 based on the reason that the new examiner used same evidence as original, including SMR entries to make the connection.

Yes, I get txt alerts from my bank, usually 12-24 hours after deposit is posted, or pending deposit notification.  The paperwork I received the other day made no mention to my EED, so, that means something...I guess?

13 hours ago, Navy4life said:

Andyman;

if you are okay with what you have now then let it go. I feel the same way as you. Whatever is the outcome of this DRO decision I'm done!  You are eligible for MH treatment at this point so that is good right?

I'm not okay with it, because I live with it every day. Worse yet, is that all of these things are real, and not imagined.  My dentist has already told me that I will need major tooth repair, or caps on all, to save them, in the future. My si joint region is on fire all the time, and that wasn't like that till 3 years ago, when my PCP took me off ibuprofen(NSAIDS) because it raises my BP a little, and I'm being treated for hypertension. My SA has been ongoing for 2 decades, I started drinking in the Marines to deal with my pain and sleep issues. I feel like walking away because I'm beating a dead horse, me, with my claims, since the VA so far has been able to use VA mumbo jumbo to deny them.

I do go for treatment.  I think the dr is good, but just wish he'd be a little more interested in getting at the root causes, instead of what's going on now.

Edited by Andyman73