VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Entitlement

Rate this question

Andyman73

Question

Hey, I saw this on Ebennies this morning...I have a current EED NOD in place since last fall, but this morning I saw another appeal that said Entitlement to EED.  What does that mean? 

Andyman;

Dental SC is next to impossible to get. Heck I'm SC for an eating disorder and I fell and cracked my front teeth. I thought for sure I would get secondary SC for that right?  Nope...I have two DBQ filled out by dentists and I had notes from the ER stating my injury was a result of the ED. It's ridiculous. 

Navy4life,

I think I will have to contact the honorable Mr. Bash, MD.  I can not see another way to go, that I can live with, while waiting for everything to play out.  At least this way, I know I will be getting as best as I can get, especially with his lawyer tag-team partner.  The "legion of doom" is my best bet.

Semper Fi

Andyman;

Do what you feel you need to do but I caution going out and paying for an IMO/IME.  I have seen a lot of Veterans go that route w/o a positive outcome.  I wish you the best of luck on this journey and please keep us updated!

• HadIt.com Elder

Andyman

You don't have to use Dr Bash or John Dorle  there could be a VA Experienced  DR Close to you that could help, its just that Dr Bash and John Dorle have a good track record with veterans., I mention them as just a suggestion, and remember you get what you pay for!

so make sure who ever you might choose to help you....>check there  VA experience level  because  there's no sure thing here  especially fighting with the VA.

As Navy4life mention to be cautious.

I notice in that C&P you posted earlier the examiner did not read your C-FILE RECORDS and  there very well could be documentation in that that would help, so by the examiner not reading all your service & medical records  this C&P is inadequate  in my opinion.

you could request another C&P from the C&P Director  or submit to your RO & state your reason.

if you have a NOD in process be sure and keep up with the dates...finding a good experienced Attorney can take some time.  find one that your comfortable with and you can understand  and one that will

fight tooth and nail for YOU.

As for as a questions in ebenny's  you can call the 1-800# ask them to clarify what you ask us about the EED.

Buck,

Would it be better to go here, https://vetadvocates.org/welcome/find-an-attorney/

and find an attorney?  I just don't know which way to go, and I've got some Form 9s to get done, soonest.  Makes me want to pull my hair out.

Buck,

Welp...I gone and done it, looked on the link to the NOVA group, found one in my own neck of the woods, literally, inside 10 miles from me.  So....I emailed him a quick little note to initiate contact.

Andy