VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Entitlement

Rate this question

Andyman73

Question

Hey, I saw this on Ebennies this morning...I have a current EED NOD in place since last fall, but this morning I saw another appeal that said Entitlement to EED.  What does that mean? 

Berta.

Thank you. You have been a source of encouragement for me, ever since I joined this group.  And so have many others, too.

This was the easy one, a clear cut slam dunk.  The next appeals will not be as easy, that's why I'm trying to enlist the services of a NOVA lawyer.

Semper Fi,

Andy

Heh Andy kind of late on the Congrats, haven't been on as often.  Way to go and way to stick with it. Keep going brother man, keep going.  Wish all the best to you and yours.  Take care.

13 hours ago, Andyman73 said:

Berta.

Thank you. You have been a source of encouragement for me, ever since I joined this group.  And so have many others, too.

This was the easy one, a clear cut slam dunk.  The next appeals will not be as easy, that's why I'm trying to enlist the services of a NOVA lawyer.

Semper Fi,

Andy

Robert A. Friedman and Assts out of Everett WA, they will represent if you have a Legal entitlement and they think you can Win. Send me a PM if you want some more info

Edited by Inarticulate&Distorted
spellin

11 hours ago, ArNG11 said:

Heh Andy kind of late on the Congrats, haven't been on as often.  Way to go and way to stick with it. Keep going brother man, keep going.  Wish all the best to you and yours.  Take care.

Thanks, man, I appreciate it very much.  I know that one was easy, just took time, but still, is a big win for me.

I&D, I just heard back from the NOVA lawyer's office, one of his team members will be working with me.  And they are about 10-12 miles from my house.  But I do appreciate your contact info offer.

Semper Fi

Well bud, i hope they are ysed to working with VA Judges and DRO's. If you want, i can hook you up with some links about what to look for and why it's a Damn Good idea to go with a Lawyer rather than an VSO

5 hours ago, Inarticulate&Distorted said:

Well bud, i hope they are ysed to working with VA Judges and DRO's. If you want, i can hook you up with some links about what to look for and why it's a Damn Good idea to go with a Lawyer rather than an VSO

Well, since this lawyer is a NOVA lawyer, I'm sure she will at least have her own $ interest in this.  I already gave the DAV a long year to give it a try, and all that happened was denials everywhere, and no help from them.