Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VSO uses VA email Address!

Rate this question

pen

Question

I noticed that VSOs use @va.gov VA email addresses. This includes many from VVA, MOPH, and AMVETS.

This means the VA has access to the messages between the claimant and the so-called "advocate." This is how close the VSO and the VA work. The owner of an email system owns all messages on that system. So the VA can read all the correspondence the veteran sends. These VSOs are puppets. The VSO is creature of the VA.

VSO's are trained and accredited by the US Department of Veterans Affairs to provide assistance to veterans

http://www.military.com/benefits/veteran-benefits/veteran-service-officers.html

all this been going on since anyone files a claim .get your own records and have them

before you get out. Its not VA fault because you don't know what's

in the your records or where your records are at. VA says they look for your records

and didn't find anything, so who job is it to find the records?????

VSO been had VA addresses so what . I SAID A LONG TIME AGO SECURE MESSAGE

ARE SUPPOSE TO BE BETWEEN ME AND MY DOCTOR AND NOT A NURSE FROM THE doctors

OFFICE answering her emails. I got this straiten out now my new DR answer all my emails

and not her side kick. But a vso using VA email address has  nothing to do with your claims

. jmho. RU

Edited by RUREADY

Broken Soldier posted:

"They only get credit for time spent on a file if they make a decision so its in their best interest to find something to grant you, otherwise the hours they spend are not credited as 'work'  "

end quote.

Did anyone else notice this "stretch" from decision to award??  

Did you notice the transition here from "make a decision" to "its in their best interest to find something to grant"?  

So, why so many denials, if VA workers get paid for "finding something to grant".    Making a decision is not the same as granting benefits!!   Maybe others missed this, but you are obviously biased AGAINST Veterans.  VA does not pay decision makers on AWARDED benefits, they compensate on DECISIONS, including denials/especially denials as they go faster.  No calculation of effective dates...why heck many of them just "top sheet" the denial, and dont even need to pretend to read the file.  

Doing an "award" of benefits means the rating representive would have to READ at least some of the file enough to find an exam for the effective date.  To deny, they just say..nope..no evidence of service connection.  Boom.  It does not matter if its there or not, the Veteran must spend 4 or 5 years in appeal.  Its the "culture of denial".  Denials pay better than awards, so its it employees interest to deny, as they go faster and its on to the next denial.  

Edited by broncovet

I look at it like this just say I were the VA when you file a claim

you are sueing  me and I suppose to get your information

for you to win your claim against me. Not in America . Evidence will win

in the end. You just have to feed it to them and point it out in all formats,

and colors they don't have time to look for it for you. Why worry about emails when they work in the same building how about personal contact and who work for who the vet or VA?? That what worry me. jmho

Edited by RUREADY

when you hire an attorney to handle your case he doesn't

summit your whole c-file just treatment dates and doctors opinion

that's so neat a 7 grader can read it and find it by dates and places

label in the appeal something that very easy to find.  I learn the hard way

VA wont look for your evidence but if you point it out they have too. jmho