VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% percent Permanent and Total

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Second appeal never left they RO they were preparing the SOC and changed their mind...Im now Permanent and Total paid at 100% with the first  appeal at the BVA with ahardship at the VLJ and another intial FDC claim which I just finished my DBQ the doctor separated my TBI PTSD and  Chronic AD. It's been a long 7 years but now some rest thank you All from this website I owe my whole claim to the answers I've gotten..!

That is Great News!!!!!! Persistence and the right evidence will always Prevail!~

All we have to do Jfrie- is to live long enough to see that happen.

I knew this would turn out OK..but then again I am never sure what VA will do ..I am glad I lived long enough to read this post.:biggrin:

"separated my TBI PTSD and  Chronic AD"  Good  !!!!

TBI is a physical injury to the brain,

PTSD is an emotional response to trauma.

They don't have the same Diagnostic and they are not the same thing at all....

100% P & T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW . when you can- let us see the decision, we can tell if they did the EED stuff right.Meantime take a restful break and enjoy this Victory!!!!!!

I will eat a goodie to celebrate your victory and do my "FU VA  dance" .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Good for you jfrei...

now stop worrying so much and get a hold on your life and family & congratulations

Way to hang in there!

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations! That is great news!

1 hour ago, Berta said:

That is Great News!!!!!! Persistence and the right evidence will always Prevail!~

All we have to do Jfrie- is to live long enough to see that happen.

I knew this would turn out OK..but then again I am never sure what VA will do ..I am glad I lived long enough to read this post.:biggrin:

"separated my TBI PTSD and  Chronic AD"  Good  !!!!

TBI is a physical injury to the brain,

PTSD is an emotional response to trauma.

They don't have the same Diagnostic and they are not the same thing at all....

100% P & T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW . when you can- let us see the decision, we can tell if they did the EED stuff right.Meantime take a restful break and enjoy this Victory!!!!!!

I will eat a goodie to celebrate your victory and do my "FU VA  dance" .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't found out if they will be separated the doctor separated them in his C&P report for me this C&P was scheduled by the VA I called to switch the doctors since you can ask to one time with a VES exam. The first doctor was the doctor who couldn't seperate my PTSD and TBI the first time I said xxxx that reschedule the next doctor was alittle older 50s said don't worry she's my coworker and new to the field I'll make sure your taken care of. All because I kept calling first to get it scheduled and again to reschedule. When I get the decision I'll post it and when I get a copy on paper of the C&P from my attorney I'll show to all.

And as much as I hate saying this and still hope to get better the 55 rule isn't accurate especially when you've had s sTBI and your 2 year old has a better memory.Every doctor told me you won't get better so I filed for P and T I'm not even 35. Like I said I filed for it on ebenefits for evidence i submitted another application and wrote exactly what I was filing for because of my TBI. They denied attorney filed a NOD they changed their mind. So now that my TBI is permanent and total I can't see how if they rate the other two they could possible decrease the TBI now. But until next week catch you on the flip side it's family time. 1800827knownothing says it weird it just says eligibility decision and nothing else...

Edited by jfrei