Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA Agents List 2018

Rate this question

FormerMember

Question

Here's something to keep at your fingertips, folks. I have to turn away about 90 % or more of those who come to me now because of my workload and prior commitments. However, there are a lot of my fellow agents who are eager for work. Sometimes it's just an inability to connect with the one that "fits" you. I don't advertise as I don't need to. I know if some of you who wish to hire competent legal help have this, you may consider some of these folks. What the hey. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. 

Alex #39029

VA Agents List 2018.pdf

I’ve scanned this twice with my eyes and search menu and cannot find one in Delaware. Does this mean I have to look in PA I’d prefer not driving 50 miles for 19707? 

I have learned a long time ago, that you dont want to pick a representative on how close they are.  You dont need, necessarily, to meet them anyway.  Are you gonna make sure their shoes are shined?  The tie matches their pants?  

Open it up, and call, especially in nearby states that are served by your VARO.  However, there is a national que now, and all RO's adjuticate all states claimants, so that does not matter much either.  

I like communicating via email.  

By the way, I did check for you and there were none in Delaware, as of the date Alex posted this.  There could be now.  

Remember, there "may" not be a whole lot of advantage hiring a non attorney practioner vs a real attorney, since the charges are similar, according to Alex.  

Both attorney and non attorney range from about 20 percent up to 30 percent plus, and can add to that expenses, such as copying.  

Edited by broncovet