Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% p&t

Rate this topic

WVSERVER

Long time lurker just stopping by to say thanks.  Everything I have learned about VA claims has been learned here.  Recently I ask the VA to reopen my claim for migraines secondary to major depressive disorder.  

They reopened it and I had a C&P exam.  I was expecting to be denied secondary connection again.  I was super surprised when I found out the VA had granted connection at 30%.  Not only did that move me to 100% combined put the VA granted permanent and total with no future exams.

Plus they went back 1 year to the date when  I first ask for secondary service connection instead of the date I asked them to reopen. Maybe this is the new VA.

I also won an 8 year battle for service connection to fybromaliga a few months before this . Someone at the finally stopped to read the same evidence I have been giving them for the last 8 years. I revived 40% on that one which did not change my rating at the time.

once again hadit veterans thanks for sharing your knowledge. 

Edited by WVSERVER

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats, always good to see a New GOOD WIN.

I hope the VA is getting better on these claims and get all us Veterans our benefits as promised.

I hope its not because of the election year  but what ever it is  we'll Take it...😉

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

Congratulations!!

I am not an attorney or an a credited VA rep. These are my personal opinions and experiences, always remember what worked for me may not work for you.

You as the veteran are your own best advocate and no one knows your disabilities better than you. It is highly recommended that you as the veteran research and verify that any opinion given meets your specific situation.

Congratulations on your big win!

USMC 79-85

100% P&T

SMC R1

70% loss of use of right arm due to multiple sclerosis

100% suprapubic cystostomy due to multiple sclerosis

100% loss of use of both lower extremities due to multiple sclerosis

30% left upper extremity weakness

30% insomnia with hypersomnolence

10% neurogenic bowel

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use