VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Supplemental in AMA Timeline

Rate this question

Miken2c74

Question

Original claim opened in Nov 2013 (Legacy)

Claimed Denied Dec 2014 (Legacy)

Submitted NOD in Jun 2015 (Legacy)

Opted into RAMP July 2018

Denied Ramp May 2019

Supplemental Claim open June 2019 ( In decision phase now per VA)

Flat feet (aggrivated due to ) From original claim date ( new DBQ, Medical opinion, Nexus, lay statement) On supplemental claim

Knee condition from original claim date  also supplemental claim (New DBQ, Medical opinion, Nexus , Lay statement) on supplemental claim

Back condition from original claim date rated 20%

Fibro Denied

Hip condition denied

I am waiting to see how this comes out (nerve racking)

Today I called DAV and the news was not what I wanted to hear. All claims were denied even though I thought I had evidence, nexus , and medical opinion covered. Just to get this out of the way I really hate VA. Once I get the letter I will white out my info, cause it is obvious I am not doing something right. If anyone is wondering of course I am appealing but not to Pittburgh VA to the BVA. This is totally unbelievable.

• HadIt.com Elder

Miken2c74 

57 minutes ago, Miken2c74 said:

Just to get this out of the way I really hate VA. .. This is totally unbelievable.

Well, guess that makes at least two of us!

Ok, now that is out of the way, Hadit exits because it JUST AINT EASY dealin' with the VA, especially when it is about disability claims. We should be able to help you if you have the 3 elements; maybe all you need is to improve on the evidence. Get your stuff together, redact your personal info and post. Now that you got your emotions out of the way, try to remember to take the negative stuff out of your claim; you don't want to make it sound like how we all feel. It should be straight forward and totally unemotional. When this is done, I bet you are going to feel like a new guy. Make that a smarter guy. Now go do it!

Thanks GBArmy this has been a long fight I tell you. The first decision letter stated that there was no medical evidence of record to show that this disability has been clinically diagnosed. Furthermore states there is no evidence to show that the condition still exist (really flat feet really give me a break)(dated December 2014). I appealed and was in that until opted into RAMP in which I didn't even get an explanation as to why the flat feet were denied (RAMP). So I will see what this one says. BS

Edited by Miken2c74
add a couple of words

I have a question and I hope someone chimes in. After talking with DAV yesterday something rung in my ear and I chewed on it for a while actually it kept me up last night (which leads me to this question). The VSO stated that VA gave more probative weight to evidence received from one doctor's office (American Medical Center not a VARO or  government entity) over another because the one in question had access to my C_File and Virtual (VA Records). I know this to be a clear error because this doctor's office is a German doctor's office with English speaking receptionist and doctors, and pay local German taxes. The doctor's office is in business to cater to Americans living and working overseas in Germany and they process the German bills through the patients health insurance not VA. They do not have access to Veterans c-file (sometimes not even then) unless they have a VA initiated C&P exam. I have been to this doctor's office and the service is so lala, I used the medical files(with my personal STRs) from this office in my evidence when I went to the Orthopedic Surgeon and ask her if it was possible for her to perform a thorough exam of my feet and knees. So I believe that this was error in assumption because the name of the doctor's office rendered a out for a possible denial. Is this grounds for a CUE, I am really interested in you guys thoughts.

Good evening everyone I will redacting a copy of my decision letter cause I dont understand it and posting. Hopefully someone can help me out. The wording on this letter makes no sense to me.

• HadIt.com Elder

When has VA ever made any sense? eh!!

Yeah post it!!!