VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Supplemental in AMA Timeline

Rate this question

Miken2c74

Question

Original claim opened in Nov 2013 (Legacy)

Claimed Denied Dec 2014 (Legacy)

Submitted NOD in Jun 2015 (Legacy)

Opted into RAMP July 2018

Denied Ramp May 2019

Supplemental Claim open June 2019 ( In decision phase now per VA)

Flat feet (aggrivated due to ) From original claim date ( new DBQ, Medical opinion, Nexus, lay statement) On supplemental claim

Knee condition from original claim date  also supplemental claim (New DBQ, Medical opinion, Nexus , Lay statement) on supplemental claim

Back condition from original claim date rated 20%

Fibro Denied

Hip condition denied

I am waiting to see how this comes out (nerve racking)

Mike at looking at the decision it indicates that your doctor (Dr. Stargardt) did not state that they had looked at all your medical records to include VAs. I do not know that this is a true statement or not but if they did not indicate that they did look at all your medical records then that goes against you. If they did look at all your medical records did they indicate that in the DBQ?

I personally had a preexisting condition prior to joining the military but was still SC because I had hurt it (my back) while in the service which made it worst. Did you ever go to sick call or doctors while in the service for any of the preexisting  conditions? If so then it is SC like mine was. I would suggest going back through your military medical records page by page to see if you ever did. 

When I was trying to get my hypertension SC I went through my medical records and marked each blood pressure reading. I put it all in a spreadsheet and took it to my doctor so they could comment on it. Bottom line is I did a lot of the leg work for my doctor to write the IMO and I also made sure he listed he had looked at all my medical records. I also made sure there was rationale as to why he said it was more likely than not SC. JMO

Dr. Stargardt only had the records I had which were my STRs, Post treatment records and the medical opinion. That dumb examiner from Aug 2018 may have had access to VA records or maybe he didn't (with this guy being a German national would they give him access to my records). Even if he did I don't think he would have been able read it and understand anyway. This is the reason I am trying to challenge that VA C&P exam. This is the reason I attached that medical opinion where that PR used that inaccurate DBQ/examination from 2018 and articles from the internet and referenced them also to form a medical rationale because he/she lacked profession competency to use her skill too form medical etiology. Please read the medical opinion. It infuriates me to even read it.

Edited by Miken2c74

So I am going to attempt to burn this candle on both ends now. I called VES today and talked to the lady on the who I will say was very very helpful. I explained to her what the situation was and that I was not happy with the way the C&P examination was handled and or administered. I explained to her that the doctor didn't speak to me and when he did speak he spoke German. That the doctor took no measurements. I am going to be in for a fight to discredit.

Something eventful  for me today. I have officially come to the rationale and the most opinionated point in my entire existence where I say that PITTSBURGH DAV HAS TO BE THE MOST Interesting group of individuals that I, in my 44 years have ever seen in one setting. You know I have been very nice and appreciative to the people who have helped me because they knew my disabilities hinder me a great deal, they helped me keep fighting, my neighbors, my wife, my daughter, my really close friends. They pushed me and meant what they said they told me the truth. Keep going, give it everything you got you deserve it. You know now right now at this minute  down to second those whom I love who pushed me are telling me it is eating me up to keep fighting and it's true. I attempt to keep and maintain my Proud UNITED STATES OF AMERICA UNITED STATES ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS SOLDIER LDRSHIP(loyalty,duty,respect,selfless service,honor,

INTERGRITY, personal courage). It gives me warmth that only Armed Forces understand, there has to be no better feeling, but to have to fight tooth and nail literally for the joy of the fight. GIVE ME A BREAK. We had to do this, it was our job all the deployments, all the trainups, all the ungodly  things our Armed Forces have  seen, going to see, all the things a soldier that in the real world couldn't fathom, all because of a  probable examination from a high qualified individual with credentials verified by a great customer service  oriented organization until, there's a bump in the road and no red flags?Hmmmmm. 2013 was the year I started. Deny until we die. The ones that protected, defended your honor, protected without a turned word. THANKS