VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Benefits question

Rate this question

Terry s

Question

It sounds like you are getting this information from ebenefits?

My advice is to pretty much ignore these procedural things that you dont have control over, and wait for the decision, then decide whether to appeal, and or the bases of appeal after the envelope arrives.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Bronco has the correct advise; don't get too tied up on what ebennies says. They can move the status back and forth and jump around often. As Shrek advises, the good news is that it appears that they are working your claim. Best to wait to see what you get in writing in your decision letter. There are just too many unknowns to predict what the VA will do in almost every case. Well, make that EVERY case. Hang in there.

It’s will suck you into a dark hole if you get obsessed daily multiple check ins drove me crazy until my doctor upped the prozAc I was my own enemy calling into the hotline drove my family crazy for 6 years of waiting luckily everything worked out you can’t control the time for their paperwork pushers to move your stack the ETA will come and past just look to here for help and advise...

9 minutes ago, jfrei said:

I was my own enemy calling into the hotline drove my family crazy for 6 years

As one of those that checks and calls way to many, jfrei is correct. All it does is frustrate and drives you crazy. 

1 hour ago, paulstrgn said:

As one of those that checks and calls way to many, jfrei is correct. All it does is frustrate and drives you crazy. 

Not to get off topic for him but to save him From himself But the 1800 pos line once I called three times in one day me got three very different answers. So yeah a waste of your life time better spent doing anything other then licking windows 😂