Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA.GOV uploaded files missing

Rate this question

Usaf9498

Question

I just logged on to VA.GOV today for the heck of it to see if anything has changed to my claim status. To my surprise, none of the docs that I have uploaded to the claim are there. The were all there Wednesday when I uploaded a new form, but today, it says I have not uploaded anything. There should be close to 10 docs. Very odd. 

I will log back in Monday and see if they are there I guess. If not, I have them all on my hard drive so I will resubmit them if need be

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

I firmly believe that there is a gremlin that works on the night shift at ebennies. And he also has a first cousin who works at va.gov. How else can we explain these mysteries? But Usaf9498, I do think eventually they show back up. Fortunately, you do make an excellent point for us to remember. Save your own hard copies, make a copy of what you have downloaded on the VA sites, and, if necessary, just download them again with a note that they were "removed" from My Documents.

Ok I’ve actually had this happen a few times sometimes the evidence needs to be processed before it shows back up. Happens if you did it late at night or the weekend sometimes. They will show up at the latest 3 days later barring no holidays....

It is not "very odd" in fact.

Takes time to process them. Just like how if you wanted a magazine it took 4-6 weeks before you get it in the mail after you mailed in the postcard. Sure we live in the digital era, but the world still operates in the real world. 

Do not resubmit them. 

9 hours ago, Oceanbound said:

It is not "very odd" in fact.

Takes time to process them. Just like how if you wanted a magazine it took 4-6 weeks before you get it in the mail after you mailed in the postcard. Sure we live in the digital era, but the world still operates in the real world. 

Do not resubmit them. 

The odd part is they were there for a month, then they weren't. Even if someone were viewing them on the VA side, you'd think they would still show up on my side. But, I'll look today and see if they have shown back up.