• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need your support - T-shirts Available - Please buy a mug or a membership

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

help.jpeg

had to move to a dedicated server this month and our costs have gone up, if you have been thinking about subscribing to an ad free forum or buying a mug now would a very helpful time to do that.

Thank you for your support https://hadit.com/shop/ 

https://community.hadit.com/subscriptions/

donate https://community.hadit.com/donate/make-donation NOT tax deductible

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with vetquest. If you can afford it, try to send something in. It costs money to run this blog. And, I am biased, but I believe this can make your disability claim successful and in shorter time. You can't get better info anywhere else, and it is good advise. And, if you win your new disability or an increase, please donate a little so we can continue to go on helping other brothers and sisters. I am a donor as well.

If I want to give a donation how do I give one? I went to my profile and saw donations and added an amount but it did not take me anywhere to where I could donate. 

I am not an attorney or an a credited VA rep. These are my personal opinions and experiences, always remember what worked for me may not work for you.

You as the veteran are your own best advocate and no one knows your disabilities better than you. It is highly recommended that you as the veteran research and verify that any opinion given meets your specific situation.

• Founder

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.