VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Results Are In

Rate this topic

Prettypantha

Hello all my fellow comrades,

Even through my sicknesses and illnesses physically and mentally, I'd stilled persevered. There were times that I'd surely wanted to give up, and I'd felt like that's what they wanted!

We are warriors on the battlefield, off the battlefield and amongst life. Never, ever QUIT!!! The fight has just begun and the war isn't over! Keep your head up, and maintain integrity. I would like to thank everyone for their awesome input with helping me to obtain such a rating.

There were times that I'd needed to be away from this forum due to extenuating circumstances that needed my attention and of course, literally was boggled down doing research to strengthen my claims. Once again, thank you all and l'll definitely be paying it forward, to include a donation to this great platform. The following are my results as of today, June 22, 2020.

Screenshot_20200622-195801_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200622-195646_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200622-195658_Samsung Internet.jpg

WOW!!!! 100% plus SMC and P & T!!!!!!!

Thank you for reminding us all to NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP!

Many here have gotten to that point and wanted to walk away but we knew our claims were solid and ,as long as we persisted, we eventually had Success.

Sometimes I think the VA claims system is 'cruel and unusual punishment'and was thinking last night of a horrific SOC I got decades ago-I was devastated by what they attributed my husband's death to----I called the C & P doctor up and raised hell with him- only to learn that he had never been given my husband's autopsy!

He became very angry with what the VA had pulled on him, and then we had quite a discussion.

I had failed to even notice that the autopsy was NOT listed as evidence.

The VA even failed to send it ( I had sent them 12 copies of it by priority mail) to the General Counsel for my FTCA case.When that FTCA claim wasinitially denied I called up that C & P doc as well- she was the top Cardio doc at VA Central. She screamed into the phone WHAT AUTOPSY!!!! She too had bee manipulated by th Buffalo VARO.

She got a copy of the autopsy from me, and then the OGC lawyer called me up right away to settle with me.

My case could have been settled prior to that- by the Regional counsel who wanted to settle with me due to a Peer Review report he had from a Cardio doc, that fully proved my FTCA wrongful death charges-and then the Peer Review report was AWOL!!! VA told me it had Never existed.I had to start all over again with OGC in DC-

I found the Non existent Peer review report at the very bottom of my C file-in 2003 and used it for my AO IHD claim.

We deal with a lot of incompetency at VA but some of it , as my C file reveals, is deliberate.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use