VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100 P&T (Surprised)

Rate this topic

PEACHES1962

I am really excited and surprised to learn that I finally reached my 100% P&T SMC from the VA.  I just wanted to express my appreciation to this website reading about others success and not giving up. I was truthful with my disabilities to my C&P examiners and when I doubted my issues would not be looked at seriously I found that they were. I often think about how I wish I would have done this years ago. I know back then that I did not understand the system and that all I needed were my medical records (enlisted and VA) along with understanding how my illnesses/issues were connected. I always thought that being female in the military was really hard, but proving your disabilities afterwards seemed unimaginable. However, I did it and now I am 100% P&T SMC.  I am not going for TDIU because I really love my job and have no intention of quitting/leaving at this time.  Thank you HADIT for assistance with my guidance in this process!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Peaches1962 Congrats! It's been a difficult process for you but at least now you will now receive the compensation that you should be receiving, and that is worth a lot more than just the bucks. We hope you can hang in here and help others with what you have learned; help your brothers and sisters thru the process too. When you get your back pay, we hope Peaches that you consider donating a little also so we can continue. Best of luck!

This is Outstanding News Peaches- and your post will encourage so many others......

You NEVER Gave up!            I commend you!!!!!!

Well Done!

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulation Peaches  Great Job.

You more than welcome to stay with Hadit and help other Veterans if you wish.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use