Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

We think Spouse was approved for the A&A?

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

We're not 100%sure yet because it's only been a couple weeks since we got the return receipt back from Janesville Wi  Pension Intake Center. For my Spouse A&A Claim.

Was checking our BANK account yesterday And it shows a deposit of 804.45 from the VA  For periods from Jan 1st 2021  to June 1st 2021  don't say why?  we have not got back anything from the VA.

We have  the  informed delivery mail, we can see on the computer what it is before the mail man delivers  it it shows A form from Janesville Wi VA is on the way  but we have not recieved it yet?  maybe tomorrow?

if this is what it is that sure was FAST!!!

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks broncovet for that information  I agree Germs are everywhere, I got the wound cleaned out and sewed up and taking heavy dose of Antibiotics  3 a day for 7 days, & was given the tetanus shot.

I use to eat my steaks rare  and bloody  but not anymore since I got older and wiser, if I am lucky enough to get to eat a steak  I make sure its done through out  medium well,  but here lately I ain't had no steak  the only steak we eat at my house is called Round Steak (Round Bologna)  and I got to where I fry that.   briskets go on sale next week we may buy a couple  for the 4th  have the kids  and grand monsters over.

Briskets is my favorite meat Mmmm  Ribeyes  runs a close second...we don't have them much , maybe once or twice a year  mostly we have the old favorite and economical  the Round Steak...ITS PRETTY GOOD FRIED. BUT ITS NOT THAT CHEAP ANYMORE EITHER. grrrrrr

Edited by Buck52

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

A couple of years ago a podiatrist gave me a shot in my foot.  It got infected.  I thought that some antibiotics would take care of it.  Instead I ended up in the hospital having a chuck of my foot cut out due to an infection.  I tried to sue the doctor but no one would take the case.  I had to be on a "PIC" for two months while antibiotics were pumped into me.  It was horrendous since I had to go every day to get the wound cleaned out and more stuff through the IV.  I had a simple staff infection and not the bad one.