• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Getting back on Hadit

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello everyone

I am sorry I have not been on in a while,   just some unusual circumstances I had to take care of   after I lost my wife to Robitic Lung Desease. (its a desesase that basicly frezzes the lungs and keeps them from inflating to breath create oxygen to breath) , they tried everything under the sun  to no avail  , After 3 weeks on the Vent and  being sedated and parylized   they had to take the ventialtor out and she lasted about a minute  before she passed.  I never got to speak to her in the hospital  but I did talke to her  and hope she could hear me  it was a very sad time  and I hope none of you have to go through that.

This has change me and hopefully for the better   all you veteran out there that has a loving caring spouse  please help her more and more and take each day serious,  We never know when its our time  this flat floored me.

I plan on getting back to hadit  and hopefully help some lost vet that needs his benefits.  this is what Hadit is all about and making knew friends and enjoy each others commarodery  <ms...

I am ok just  been depressed and greiving lately...time will heal I hope   its hard  very hard to keep on going after losing my spouse of 48 years   she was my best friend and did most everything for me  she helped me with the VA  and type up a lot of letters for me, she was a wounderful person and knew most of ya'll ms Tbird and Ms Berta  broncovet and broncovet and asknod   jerald cook and john basser from the hadit podcast show  and all the great guest on the hadit podcast show like

Dr Craig Bashand all the VA ACCREDITH CLAIMS AGENTS   AND ALL THE KNEW PERSONAL WE HAVE HERE ON HADIT TODAY.. LIKE  GB Army and shrektank1  and some others I can't remeber their names but all you knew veterans please listen to what all these people are telling you guys  you can take their word to the Bank

These claims are somewhat harder /slower due to the covid 19 crap   but its getting better and better everyday, just be patient and hang in there  you will eventually win your claim/claims  never give up  thats what they want. don't let that happen.

ALSO you knew veterans and some of you regulars  please send in a donation help Ms T bird out  she helped us unconditionaly its our turn to help her.

Blessing to you all

Buck52

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

Buck, I am so glad you are back. You have been through so much and have helped so many!  

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• HadIt.com Elder

Thank you all

I am dealing with the SSA And the VA, THEY  (VA) Sent me a letter informing me about reduseing my spouse benefits but they also mention I could appeal it  and keep my /her dependent $$$  until the claim is denied or approved...so I filed a claim on that...Yes I realize it will be denied (taking my spouse benefits away) but since they said I could appeal it then I would keep on getting her benefits...so this buys me a little time maybe a few months anyway.

I did sell our new car  my wife made the payments on that   so now I am out of the payments  which helps me a lot  , because with her SSA AND What she got at the VA  WAS AROUND 1700.00 MONTHLY  And now thats all gone  except from the VA  And it will be denied soon I am sure.

but in the mean time I'll take what they give me.

i AM TRYING TO SEE IF I AM ELIGABLE FOR ME WIFE  SS Benefits or at least half of what she was getting...it will definatly help me out.

ALSO THIS

The VA Presumes this for ON THE GROUND VIETNAM Veterans, Also beaware of this During 2020-2021 VAand the DoD UPDATED THE LIST OF LOCATIONS TO THE A.O EXPOSURE  NEW INFORMATION  TO SEVERAL LOCATIONS IN THE US, AS WELL AS OVERSEAS INCLUDING THAILAND, KOREA,AND IN ONE CASE aLABAMA MISSISSIPPI, IF YOUR LOCATION AND TIME FRAME IS ON THE LIST AND YOU WERE PROVIOUSLY DENIED BENEFITS  BASED ON THE HERBICIDE EXPOSURE  YOU CAN FILE A SUPPLEMENTAL CLAIM

I need to skim through the new regulations  as they have added 3 that I know of  mostly for Vietnam Veterans  for the new A.O. presumptions  1.Bladder Cancer =MYLOIDOSIS,CHRONIC , B CELL lUKEMINA, CHLORANCE,DIEBETES MELLITUS TYPE2,hodgkins Disease,2. Hypothyroidism Ischemic Heart Disease MULTI MYELOMSA, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma

3. Parkinsonism parkinsons Disease , Peripheral Neuropathy (Early on set), Porphyria Cutanea Tarda, Prostate Cancer,Respiatory Cancers, Soft Tissue Scarcomas.

If you have any of these or the systomps  please check with your Dr   or your VA PCP  Ask questions and get Diagnose for any of this  ...File your Claim

SOURCE: 2021 AGENT ORANGE NEWSLETTER.

IF YOU DON'T GET THIS LETTER 3 TIMES A YEAR  YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE 

AGENT ORANGE NEWSLETTER  SEND IN  YOU NAME LAST 4# ADDRESS 

TO  

Health Outcomes Military Exposure ( 12POP5)

Dept of Veterans Affairs 

810 Vermont Avenue N.W.

Washington,DC 20420

Edited by Buck52

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

Take your time, we are still here.

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.