VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Rate this question

blahsaysme2u

Question

here we go again. someone please help me. i know this has been talked about already but serious guys i am so fed up and i dont know what to do!

i have a favoable exam from 2020 showing SC from a C&P exam(by VES) that the VA sent me to.
image.thumb.png.1c68fe327ee230fe5e61c0515b06ad6c.png

last year they attempted to have me re-examined over and over again but kept scheduling for my right leg and foot...the claim was for the left leg and left foot...finally the cliam was denied beacuase the last exam i attended after comfirming that the exam was for my left leg with the VA, i found out from the doc upon arrival that it was in fact for the right leg again and was told to leave. the VA said i refused the exam and denied the claim.

i reopened the claim. now they are sending me back for re-exam, when there is already an exam on record, in my favor along with medical evidence showing nexus. 

HELP! this has got to stop! 

• Community Owner

They don't really tell you what they will do mine told me she would have it done in a week and she keep to her word. Are you in the time frame to appeal it to the Board of Veterans appeals? have they issued a statement of case? if so can you take a black marker and mark out your info and post it hear so my self and others can help? The SOC should tell you how they came to the decision.  And for the record I wave all exams unless I know the Doc who is doing them.  From what I see they are not paying any attend to there own statements because they contradicts them self's. 

Edited by Rattler767

1 hour ago, Rattler767 said:

They don't really tell you what they will do mine told me she would have it done in a week and she keep to her word. Are you in the time frame to appeal it to the Board of Veterans appeals? have they issued a statement of case? if so can you take a black marker and mark out your info and post it hear so my self and others can help? The SOC should tell you how they came to the decision.  And for the record I wave all exams unless I know the Doc who is doing them.  From what I see they are not paying any attend to there own statements because they contradicts them self's. 

i have posted everything i have- other than the letter saying "we are correcting an error" which doesnt tell me anything...doesnt say what the error is, how they are correcting it or why 

• Community Owner
7 minutes ago, blahsaysme2u said:

i have posted everything i have- other than the letter saying "we are correcting an error" which doesnt tell me anything...doesnt say what the error is, how they are correcting it or why 

The problem is you only post part of the letters. Trust me there is other info in them that tells the story.  That's why we like to see the whole letter. If they say "we are correcting an error" means they found a CUE error that they are fixing. This is to your benefit.