VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Rate this question

blahsaysme2u

Question

here we go again. someone please help me. i know this has been talked about already but serious guys i am so fed up and i dont know what to do!

i have a favoable exam from 2020 showing SC from a C&P exam(by VES) that the VA sent me to.
image.thumb.png.1c68fe327ee230fe5e61c0515b06ad6c.png

last year they attempted to have me re-examined over and over again but kept scheduling for my right leg and foot...the claim was for the left leg and left foot...finally the cliam was denied beacuase the last exam i attended after comfirming that the exam was for my left leg with the VA, i found out from the doc upon arrival that it was in fact for the right leg again and was told to leave. the VA said i refused the exam and denied the claim.

i reopened the claim. now they are sending me back for re-exam, when there is already an exam on record, in my favor along with medical evidence showing nexus. 

HELP! this has got to stop! 

Correct Broncovet. You have hit the nail on the head. I was going through my old c&p exams yesterday, one portion of the DBQ asked is there a complaint of pain, the examiner checked no. Further down the DBQ, the examiner write the date that I was seen at the emergency room for the same pain. 

Vets, we need to scrub our c&p exams. I know that the VA uses contractors to do exams and we can't get them, but I am sure in the future we will have a way to get them quickly inorder to file a timely appeal. 

6 hours ago, broncovet said:

Your c and p exam, on page 2, above states, "no current complaints".  

see this why you guys are awesome! i have read this exam so many times and i never noticed this...this is very frustrating bc i recorded this exam(as i do all- this is not advice as this is NOT ALLOWED_DO NOT DO THIS!) i very plainly explained all the symptoms i have had since the fracture and there are numerous issues in my medical record regarding this. i guess i will attend the exam and make sure they see and note this...

thanks guys for your help and advice as always....and your eagle eyes!

but there is this page....which they did document...
image.thumb.png.03b522c9f35a2025447f716ce6ed44ba.png

image.thumb.png.d324d2bf7de2a5694fe49a93ca4466a9.png

probably why i never noticed that part before...i just read the above notes where it gives the breakdown in the DBQ

Edited by blahsaysme2u

just following up- does what i posted last not mean anything? does his statement of "no current complaints" override the rest of the DBQ where he lists all my complaints? 

thanks for your input

just following up again. 

my c&p was scheduled for last week- i called to "reschedule", to give the VA and the whitehouse hotline time to respond to my inquiry. 

well respond they did!

they said i refused the exam- simply not true-QTC said they couldn't reschedule within 5 days and so it would need to go back to the VA for them to reaccess or wait for me to call and request the exam.

here in short is the denial letter- utter BS- needless to say we are going to BVA now- so f'in stupid that they just cant or simply wont read the evidence in the record-as you can see from their denial letter, they think i was injured before service because they are morons and cant read their own requested exams!

image.png.b46916db2e89f3ba2a9d35be82ff9df2.png