VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Rate this question

blahsaysme2u

Question

here we go again. someone please help me. i know this has been talked about already but serious guys i am so fed up and i dont know what to do!

i have a favoable exam from 2020 showing SC from a C&P exam(by VES) that the VA sent me to.
image.thumb.png.1c68fe327ee230fe5e61c0515b06ad6c.png

last year they attempted to have me re-examined over and over again but kept scheduling for my right leg and foot...the claim was for the left leg and left foot...finally the cliam was denied beacuase the last exam i attended after comfirming that the exam was for my left leg with the VA, i found out from the doc upon arrival that it was in fact for the right leg again and was told to leave. the VA said i refused the exam and denied the claim.

i reopened the claim. now they are sending me back for re-exam, when there is already an exam on record, in my favor along with medical evidence showing nexus. 

HELP! this has got to stop! 

On your 4138 you will need to “dumb it down” for them regarding the evidence you have. I had to do this. List the evidence you have that is contradictory to what the VA stated in their denial letter…..LINE by LINE. Meaning that “In your denial statement you stated “blah blah blah” but the evidence submitted states the contrary. And if possible state the supporting VA CFR that goes with what you are stating. Also submit any additional documentation you have. Also on your 4138 I would include a statement stating why you were not able to make the exam and that they were unable to schedule you in the time frame that you requested. 

We’re you national guard. Sounds like it. Do you have your Unit medical records? I as this because the archives won’t have them. Retired in 2015 and I was on AGR at the time. They are still not there. If they are unable to locate them try your state division of military and naval affairs. They may have them.

Best of luck to you.

just follow up on this one guys- did a HLR...filed on the 24th of october...

had meeting with the DRO last week. i thought it went well. she said she saw my favorable C&P and that it showed service connection and there shouldnt have needed another exam. she also saw that i had submitted new medical records that should make the EED from my origininal claim go back to 2008 denial. i thought FINALLY SOMEONE THAT READS AND LISTENS!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE-

VA FOUND AN ERROR- we are requesting a new exam to correct this error. 

what the actual! i am so fed up...this claim will probably only win me a few thousand in back pay and really is about setting the record straight in my eyes....i am jsut so tired of the bs

so what do i do now!?!?:!??! they are going to ask for another exam- AGAIN!!!! do i ask for exam be done by my own doctor and pay out of pocket for IMO at this point? really need some advice guys

and i lose if they find a doc that says the injuries arent SC....i lose either way....bc my favorable exam that they already sent me to means nothing...they just keep sending me till they find someone who says what they want them to say.....this is BS