VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Rate this question

blahsaysme2u

Question

here we go again. someone please help me. i know this has been talked about already but serious guys i am so fed up and i dont know what to do!

i have a favoable exam from 2020 showing SC from a C&P exam(by VES) that the VA sent me to.
image.thumb.png.1c68fe327ee230fe5e61c0515b06ad6c.png

last year they attempted to have me re-examined over and over again but kept scheduling for my right leg and foot...the claim was for the left leg and left foot...finally the cliam was denied beacuase the last exam i attended after comfirming that the exam was for my left leg with the VA, i found out from the doc upon arrival that it was in fact for the right leg again and was told to leave. the VA said i refused the exam and denied the claim.

i reopened the claim. now they are sending me back for re-exam, when there is already an exam on record, in my favor along with medical evidence showing nexus. 

HELP! this has got to stop! 

Yea it crazy.

I am waiting for them to try this with my court remand again and I am refusing there exam again.

They can denied it if they want the court will send it right back.

I have had 8 comp exams for smc benefits. Smh.

I refuse to keep going to exams until they find one to mess up my appeal.

Smc benefits are to be granted by the record and effective by the record.

But they will not address my record or there exams or the 5 bva decisions which are all part of my record.

They keep ordering exams smfh.

I will uploaded my statement again about them developing to deny. An I am going to include the oig report.

About all these bogus exams.

i have the OIG report....but what steps do i need to do to move this claim forward...obviously the HLR DRO lied when we met- she told me flat out that my exam was favorable and that this would get fixed...what does she do- sends it back to the VARO to request new exams...its f- bs

Well when they did this last time to me after my first cavc remand. An I refuse the exams 

I uploaded all the statements. They didn't address them. They just denied it.

I appeal to the court the court remand it back. Because they didn't address my pleads and didn't address favorable evidence. I am waiting for the bva judge to remand it to VA for more bogus exams.

I just don't feel they are going to address my evidence again. Case been with two different bva judges for a month now.

I don't know what you can do but go to exam an if it's not favorable fight it on appeal to the court is the other option.

Either way if it's a bad exam or you refuse you will be appealing it to the court. 

Or you can refuse ask for a decision based on your record and the comp exams you already had. Hope they address it.

If not you have something to appeal to the court .

It crazy to me these comp exams are get out of hand. The report talk about it 

1 minute ago, Mr cue said:

Or you can refuse ask for a decision based on your record and the comp exams you already had. Hope they address it.

i didn't refuse but tried to reschedule the last exam while i submitted a letter stating that they had a favorable exam already and to adjudicate the claim based off that exam. they said i refused the exam- i appealed to HLR- and the DRO said she saw where i tried to reschedule the exam while i waited for reply to my letter...then she told me she saw the favorable exam and that it should have been decided based off that exam...
next thing i know i am being sent for exam again....i swear im just so sick of it man....just do the right thing...stop this bs

i think what im going to do is call and find out if i can request an exam by the local VA medical center instead of contractor....or possibly requesting that i see an actual PHD instead of NP or other "doctor" from the contractor....i want to make sure if i have to have this exam done its by the book- and i will bring my favorable exam from previous along with all my printed documents...i just don't know what else to do and no one but you @Rattler767 and @Whodat want to offer any kinda advice on these types of situiations 

• HadIt.com Elder

Good luck with that.  You can sometimes get a better result from a contract exam than a VA exam.  Maybe you can do something, but do not refuse an exam.  No matter what some might tell you that is suicide for a claim.  The VA may not just be looking for evidence to deny SC.  They may have some crazy but legitimate reason for the exams.