VA Disability Claims Community Forums - HadIt.com Veterans

• veterans-crisis-line.jpg
    The Veterans Crisis Line can help even if you’re not enrolled in VA benefits or health care.

CHAT NOW

• question-001.jpeg

Have Questions? Get Answers.

Tips on posting on the forums.

1. Post a clear title like ‘Need help preparing PTSD claim’ or “VA med center won’t schedule my surgery instead of ‘I have a question.

2. Knowledgeable people who don’t have time to read all posts may skip yours if your need isn’t clear in the title.
      I don’t read all posts every login and will gravitate towards those I have more info on.

3. Use paragraphs instead of one massive, rambling introduction or story.

Again – You want to make it easy for others to help. If your question is buried in a monster paragraph, there are fewer who will investigate to dig it out.

Leading too:

exclamation-point.pngPost straightforward questions and then post background information.

Examples:

• Question A. I was previously denied for apnea – Should I refile a claim?
      • Adding Background information in your post will help members understand what information you are looking for so they can assist you in finding it.
    Rephrase the question: I was diagnosed with apnea in service and received a CPAP machine, but the claim was denied in 2008. Should I refile?

• Question B. I may have PTSD- how can I be sure?
      • See how the details below give us a better understanding of what you’re claiming.
    Rephrase the question: I was involved in a traumatic incident on base in 1974 and have had nightmares ever since, but I did not go to mental health while enlisted. How can I get help?

This gives members a starting point to ask clarifying questions like “Can you post the Reasons for Denial of your claim?”

Note:

• Your first posts on the board may be delayed before they appear as they are reviewed. This process does not take long.
    • Your first posts on the board may be delayed before they appear as they are reviewed. The review requirement will usually be removed by the 6th post. However, we reserve the right to keep anyone on moderator preview.
    • This process allows us to remove spam and other junk posts before hitting the board. We want to keep the focus on VA Claims, and this helps us do that.
  • Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• VA Watchdog

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

NEWS - HadIt.com - Update HadIt.com To Remain Open

Tbird

Question

• Community Admin

NEW!!! HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran To Remain Open

A group of volunteers has stepped up to keep HadIt.com up and running. We need more volunteers and we would love your input on the future. Join us at one of the following Zoom Meetings to be a part of the conversation.

Dec 17, 2022 14:00 MST

Jan 7, 2023  14:00 MST

Jan 14, 2023 14:00 MST

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

This is a cut throat doggy dog world. T Bird intentions was to start a site for vets and help vets. There are rules and regulations that must be followed like everything in life. T Bird enforced the rules, if she didn't, she just created a new standard.

Now you have crooks out there being 2 face stating that they stand by her but really stealing her knowledge to make themselves better. That's what happened. The rules were broken and she did what was necessary.

Now that she has decided to close the site down and now people are complaining about B's but cry that the site is shutting down, pointing out deficiencies. How about thanking her for her accomplishments, and try to help her by keeping this free site open. But nooo. We would rather complain and join a paid site. Good job. 

She had asked for help, I have been on this site for awhile, read the success stories. But do I see lots of contributors? Not really. I see selfish people took the free advice, got their money and ran. I also see people venting for free but now complaining and pointing fingers. Pay the membership fee and vent somewhere else.

Just urinates me off.  Selfish people.

Lol I don't have to post what I ask tbird.

Because It was between me and her 

Nothing more nothing less.

Man listen if we are here to kep it real

this my opinion b and the gang are from the other site and started doing things.

That change thing 

Everybody that are hadit regulars are ban from the site but there are a few that play both ways. With no problems.

An came with there ban don't disagree with mond. Shit they even started closing threads.

This wasn't that type of place so there my two cents.

First it was ever veteran needs a imo to win.

Next it was I can't post about my experience with the VA.

Next try to tell a veteran how to spend there retro. Even told the veteran check your pm.to talk about there retro.

Now if you think thing like this don't stop veterans from posting. Smh

The whole gang is posting in here so take it as you like.

So what do you think is going to happen to hadit if the gang take over hadit. Smh

If I had my way tbird keep hadit an the bills are paid. An kick all the ppl who really mean hadit no good would be gone.

That is my opinion.

12 hours ago, Rattler767 said:

I cannot comment on or if this site would need coding.  My training was as a Microsoft Certified Systems Eng.  (MCSE) With other training as a Systems Admin and Network Teck.  Most sites like this is based on some kind of pre packed software. But I could be wrong. (Just ask my wife)

I have to ask my wife too.  But I do not usually and get in trouble.

Thank you Tbird for everything you and this site has done for me and countless other veterans. I was so lost before I came upon this site. The help I received from various members specifically GeekySquid was a blessing. You guys literally saved my life.

Thank you to all from the bottom of my heart. Out.

• Like 1

• Community Admin
4 hours ago, Lemuel said:

I have to ask my wife too.  But I do not usually and get in trouble.

If you ask mine that's all I am is trouble.. Its a tough job but someone has to do it. (trouble) I will give you her number just so you can drive her nuts.🤪

• Haha 1

• Community Admin
4 hours ago, Mr cue said:

this my opinion b and the gang are from the other site and started doing things.

That change thing 

Everybody that are hadit regulars are ban from the site but there are a few that play both ways. With no problems.

An came with there ban don't disagree with mond. Shit they even started closing threads.

Next try to tell a veteran how to spend there retro. Even told the veteran check your pm.to talk about there retro.

So what do you think is going to happen to hadit if the gang take over hadit. Smh

If I had my way tbird keep hadit an the bills are paid. An kick all the ppl who really mean hadit no good would be gone.

That is my opinion.

QUE opinations and rectums are a lot alike everyone has one.

11 hours ago, Mr cue said:

That change thing 

That is my opinion.

This is a general statement. Not pointing fingers at anyone. 

I am saddened truly by reading these posts.  I have met a  bunch of folks that I consider friends, brothers and sisters on here.  I wish you all the best.  I send my sincere thanks and appreciation to each and every one of you.  Stay strong and take care of each other.  Please stay in touch.   Im still in shock, none the less I don't know what else to write.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArNG11 said:

I am saddened truly by reading these posts.  I have met a  bunch of folks that I consider friends, brothers and sisters on here.  I wish you all the best.  I send my sincere thanks and appreciation to each and every one of you.  Stay strong and take care of each other.  Please stay in touch.   Im still in shock, none the less I don't know what else to write.

HADIT is not dead yet.  Attend the Zoom meeting on Saturday as we try to work a way to save HADIT.

• Thanks 1

I will try.  I was just looking up the zoom program that you need to get, I will look for it and sign up. 

1 minute ago, ArNG11 said:

I will try.  I was just looking up the zoom program that you need to get, I will look for it and sign up. 

You will not have to look it up.  Just click on one of the links above to last Saturday's meeting and the download will show.  As a free member you can host 40-minute meetings with friends and family.  Our meeting is the next step up so that the meeting can last for 2 hours.  Not everyone stays that long.  We are expecting those who want to contribute to saving HADIT to stay long enough to know what they can do.

Roger that. Done. Thanks

I want to help. I dont know if I am posting in the right place. Without your site I would have never received known to contact the person I needed to to help me with my 5 year Claim battle in which I did receive 100%. I am positioned now to help other veterans with their claims and there was no other resource like like this site. Thank you Theresa

• Thanks 1

• Community Admin
12 minutes ago, CE AirForce said:

I want to help. I dont know if I am posting in the right place. Without your site I would have never received known to contact the person I needed to to help me with my 5 year Claim battle in which I did receive 100%. I am positioned now to help other veterans with their claims and there was no other resource like like this site. Thank you Theresa

Please try to make it to the Zoom meeting on Saturday. Lemuel will post the details in this thread and together we can see if there is a way forward for the site.