VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

NEWS - HadIt.com - Update HadIt.com To Remain Open

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

NEW!!! HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran To Remain Open

A group of volunteers has stepped up to keep HadIt.com up and running. We need more volunteers and we would love your input on the future. Join us at one of the following Zoom Meetings to be a part of the conversation.

Dec 17, 2022 14:00 MST

Jan 7, 2023  14:00 MST

Jan 14, 2023 14:00 MST

Tbird
This post was recognized by Tbird!

"Thank you for the kind words."

MilvetHD was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 100 points.

Tbird, you have carried your load and done more for veterans than many of those who have made a career of pretending to do so. This news is genuinely depressing, but you have earned your rest and retirement. All the best! 

If you guys remeber i started a dicord swrver based on hadit....it has voice chats and forum like structure for specific topics but would be hard to track I diviual questions...but might be better option than zoom calls

Here's link for those interested...some joined before but never got on but a fw times to talk...

https://discord.gg/6KEa9rFE

Edited by blahsaysme2u

My 2 cents (no I dont speak for Tbird or other hadit members, but these are my own "unsubstantiated" opinions:

While I may just be "grieving and in denial" Im not sure "hadit going down" is a done deal yet.  

Tbird is "ready"  for a much needed retirement.  

Its my opinion, that someone needs to make an offer to buy  hadit.  I wont opine on if its for sale or for how much, as I have no say about that.  

I can opine, however, that it should stay up to help Veterans.  

If you know someone, who loves Veterans, and maybe has some capital (money), then I suggest you have them contact Tbird, probably in a PM.  

"If" you are interested or know someone who is, dont contact me, contact Tbird in a PM.  

hi, tbird. gotta say thank you and everyone for helping me these last years and mainly keeping me alive and 6feet above ground..thanks.. that said we always help our brothers and sisters in time of need, when they fall we pick them up and keep moving foreward, help them take the next step, analyze, adapt, go around, thur to overcome and concur.. never quit never give up... web site management is a singular bitch in and unto its self, i have dealt with them before a little suggestions save you backups zip up your sight and possibility integrate it with another i.e. watchdog.org or another you site your choice but please keep it alive the way the id10t in the white house driving the bus we and the new vets will need a reliable resource especially in light of the last 2 or 3 years all the lies be told by them knuckleheads up in the white house cant trust them.. they just want us to die and go away... they broke there promise,, we didnt. they killed us and we didnt even know it.. take care be safe and keep moving foreward..]

V/R

20MikeMIKE