VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Important Topics - Please Review This Thread.

• HadIt.com Elder

I got a transcript of a DRO Hearing. The transcript left out the part where the DRO Officer agreed with us. I had a lawyer.

Since we can not start a new new topic in the state benefits forum I wanted to let those vets in Virginia that don't already know, that on the ballot on Nov.2nd will be an amendment to our constitution to allow for tax exempt for real estate tax for 100% disabled veterans!!

Now this is something well over due and I hope all vets will vote for it and also all their relatives. Virginia has always been a leader when it comes to the military and our state is made up of many retired veterans, active duty and disabled veterans. Lets show our gratitude to them by voting this change as unanimous as possible!!

PLEASE VOTE YES FOR AMENDMENT NO#2!!

Thank you!

• HadIt.com Elder

Good Post Still Here. We can pin this topic as it is a very important one. My state is also considering an ammendment for 100 percent Disabled Vets who are 65 or older to get tax exempt status.

I asked them to ammend the bill to cover all 100 percent disabled Veterans. It has been stalled and kicked from Committe to committe and will likely not happen.

This item also gives me an idea on a SVR show to go over each state and their veterans benefits.

John