VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

IU exam tampa.."very Brutal"

Rate this question

allan1351

Question

Everyone needs to understand these people are not our friends...I felt I was in court fighting a case..Be prepared and ready for all kinds of traps and loaded questions...they are out to stop giving IU to us veterans.and this guy said he was a vet...I noticed at the very end he wanted me to sign a statement saying how good he was.He even beat up my IMO on the record....Just "Beware"when going for these exams........

I'm sure this will be posted later on. But credentials of the doctor  and medical rationale are what you need to attack. Listen let them hang themselves, in the long run they are the ones that will back down.  Stick with your evidence, mention the evidence in your notice of disagreement when the time comes.  First you have to wait for a decision but handle that once you see what they decide. You may be worrying way to soon.  

If your evidence is solid then you have no reason to fear this event.   Just make sure you meet the NOD deadlines and send your favorable report in the NOD.  I would also send it registered mail return receipt. Green card that bad boy and make sure you send it to the correct Evidence Intake Center. If you have the proof the VA cannot refute.  They will try no doubt. JMO

What type of "IU Exam" did you have? Was it another PTSD C&P for your increase? Anytime a Vet files for IU, the claim is considered as a "Claim for Increase" of the SC that the Vet claims is causing the IU. In your case, it's the single 50% SC for PTSD, right. How long have you been DX'd and rated at 50%? DSM IV or DSM V?

Any chance of a Redacted C&P DBQ attachment or Award/Denial Letter?

Did you ever get a copy of the Voc Rehab "Denial Letter?"

Semper Fi

Arng11

First and foremost....I'm not scared or worried.....I'm posting this "Advice To All Of Us Here"

Gastone

Hope all is well.This was a IU exam..yes, I had filed for increase and IU...My PTSD 50% was May 2015....when I went in the dr told me this is for IU....It was much much more than a first claim cp....He went on the attack from the first moment I walked in..Never even ask me about working,jobs or anything to do with work..I truly felt I had a sniper taking aim at me....I'm still waiting for that letter from Voc....I'll use that for my appeal.......I'm sure I'll still go to 70% from this.....I noticed on eben my claim went to prep already.....dam that was fast.....

By the way Gastone

The VA told me if I dropped the IU claim I would,nt have to do the IU exam....of course I said no and lets do it......So maybe they were gunning for me....lol