Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Its official, I won SSDI

Rate this topic

killemall

Thank you Berta.

Im kind of scared to reopen for TDIU. I read that they would give me new c@ps.

I know more than likely everythings still the same...but Id be devastad if they reduced any of my ratings.

Is there another way????  I would greatly prefer if they simply inferred tdiu on their own.

Can I just give them the social security award letter and hope they put two and two together lol...

What approach do you recommend?

Congratulations killemall,  I agree with Ms Berta,  request tdiu and send in your approval for Ssdi, that will make a huge difference. You should have no problems being approved, especially since you are now receiving Ssdi for the same issues you are SC for through VA.

On 2/9/2017 at 6:53 AM, killemall said:

Thank you Berta.

Im kind of scared to reopen for TDIU. I read that they would give me new c@ps.

I know more than likely everythings still the same...but Id be devastad if they reduced any of my ratings.

Is there another way????  I would greatly prefer if they simply inferred tdiu on their own.

Can I just give them the social security award letter and hope they put two and two together lol...

What approach do you recommend?

The difference now is you know what to expect and more aware of what to say that maybe you forgot the first time... there's always that chance for anyone to be reduced if it's not P&T not to sound pushy but just file I am idiot and waited so long to file for it and file for SSDI.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use