Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral


About jbasser

  • Rank
    Moderator/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist
  • Birthday 06/10/1964

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Profile Information

  • Location
  • Interests

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service
  • Hobby

Recent Profile Visitors

6,497 profile views

Single Status Update

See all updates by jbasser

  1. I went to the VA once I got out of the services. I was following the orders of my exit exam doctor. I didn’t want to wait on a medical discharge from the services on the island. Once there the VA doctor did a physical exam and then requested an x-ray. Prescribed pills for me and told me they would schedule me another follow up appointment. Several years passed and I never got that follow up appointment. Now I find out that they lost the doctor records of that visit. The x-ray somehow has showed up now. It shows that I had Levoscoliosis in thoracic spine. I know I should have waited for the medical discharge now… I also have more damage to my spine now. 3 herniated disk, muscle spasms, and arthritis. Can I still claim my back as a disability?

    1. pete992


      First, the answer to your question is yes. Seconded, you might want to ask your questions in one of the forums. Finally, IMHO (In My Humble Opinion) before filing a new claim or any claim I would request a copy of my VA C - File and review it and go from there.  Depending on the evidence in your records this claim could still be open or you could be sitting on a CUE ( Clear and Unmistakable Error) and you may want to consider having a lawyer to review this evidence.

  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines